Most embarrassing PC part you have?

Bluejay0

Not sure, since I have about three components that need immediate upgrades.

GPU: Nvidia GT 640 1GB

PSU: A 350w power supply. 

Display: A TV. (A TV isn't that bad, but when it's mounted to the wall, and you need to raise your head, things start getting painful there)

Big Mac: 

CPU: AMD FX 6300. GPU: MSI GT 640. Case: Azza Atlas Gaming Case.Storage: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200RPM. Memory: 8GB 1600Mhz 2x4. OS: Windows 8.1 

Cobra (WIP) : 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4930k. CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 GPU: Asus OC GTX 780Ti. Motherboard: ASRock Extreme6 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo. PSU: Corsair AX 860i Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD w/ Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 7200RPM. Memory: AMD 8x2 16GB 1866Mhz. OS: Windows 7 Home Premium  

HD6450

in my defense it was the fastest low profile card in my price range at the time. I use it to power a dummy second monitor right now.

TekSyndicate Forum Moderator: https://forum.teksyndicate.com/users/njm1112

5930K@4.3Ghz | 16GB 4x4 2133Mhz | r9-290 | 6TB Raid5 | 250GB 850Evo | 8.1pro | RM750

An AMD graphics card! *Echos "Oh no he didn't!"* 

I kid, I kid.... Poor people need GPUs too... 

Alrighty, not kidding this time. A Physical copy of GTA IV

./no

MasterJV, on 25 Dec 2013 - 1:03 PM, said:MasterJV, on 25 Dec 2013 - 1:03 PM, said:

Exactly, at the time they seem like a great value, until you plug it in.

I was stupid thinking that GeForce 210 would do anything for me. Extra VRAM was really all I paid for..

At least I can blame it on not knowing jack about computers.

Twililooks, on 25 Dec 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

Not sure, since I have about three components that need immediate upgrades.

GPU: Nvidia GT 640 1GB

PSU: A 350w power supply. 

Display: A TV. (A TV isn't that bad, but when it's mounted to the wall, and you need to raise your head, things start getting painful there)

An old friend of mine did this, but for console gaming. Was about 7 feet up, mounted where the crown molding would be and you had to sit on his bed in a certain spot to even see anything. I have no clue why he did that..

(ohgodpleasedon'tkillme) a celeron g540

I'm glad i got that off my chest.

Woo!

Laptop

CPU: AMD 6300 @ 3.5 GHz, GPU: GTX 650 TI, RAM: 8 GB PSU: ROSEWILL 600 WATT, HDD: 1 TB, Case: Sentey Optimus Extreme Division Tower Case, OS: Windows 8

Have an optical drive ,that when i put something in  sounds like a saw.

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Audio Technica Ath-AD700x

Why isn't it attached?

Sorry, it's attached to the motherboard, just floating around inside the case, so when I pick it up for cleaning it slides around. Everything else is neatly cable managed, sleeved cables, water cooler, ssd just kinda hanging around lol. Need to buy some Velcro.

Floppy disk reader, its even beige

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

still running a single EVGA 9800GT Akimbo, doesn't fit the rest of my build very well.

i am no longer running the 9800, it died a horrible death and is now a cup holder, it has been replaced by a Gtx 760.

• 1 month later...

I saw this and I was going to say that I was trying to ship off a Windows XP eMachine 512mb Ram tower to person that doesn't have a computer. 160 GB hard drive. They were like it is going to be 40 bucks to ship and I said the computer wasn't worth that and I am looking at alternatives. 

www.kickstarter.com/projects/drmeznik/brain-capital-presents-escape-sci-fi-feature

Phantom 410, in red.  Has a nice fingerprint atracting easily scratchable cheep fealing plastic outer part.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."