How to root an android device?

Harry Livesley

Before you all tell me that there are already 1,000,001 articles about it, I don't trust stuff online with regards to these topics, I'm paranoid like that, so was wondering if someone could tell me how. On another note, the main reason I want to do this is to get the android equivilent of an iappcracker because I am sick to death of games with "you can only play x amount per hour" features. Thanks in advance.

17 minutes ago, Harry Livesley said:

Before you all tell me that there are already 1,000,001 articles about it, I don't trust stuff online with regards to these topics, I'm paranoid like that, so was wondering if someone could tell me how. On another note, the main reason I want to do this is to get the android equivilent of an iappcracker because I am sick to death of games with "you can only play x amount per hour" features. Thanks in advance.

I would tell you, however this is online and you won't trust it so i will not waste my time.  I would however spend a lot of time over at xda developers though

^ this, and rooting process is specific to every phone.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

Just now, G27Racer_188 said:

^ this, and rooting process is specific to every phone.

I have a tegra note 7 tablet lol

Just now, Harry Livesley said:

I have a tegra note 7 tablet lol

Then search the internet on how to root tegra note 7, then see what are peoples experiences with that rooting process, and their results.

Try to find stuff on xda developers, that's a good place to start.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to be brave, and trust something you read on internet. I did it and and rooted my phone.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

1 minute ago, G27Racer_188 said:

Then search the internet on how to root tegra note 7, then see what are peoples experiences with that rooting process, and their results.

Try to find stuff on xda developers, that's a good place to start.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to be brave, and trust something you read on internet. I did it and and rooted my phone.

Don't have the money for a  new one if I brick it, I just won't risk it.

11 hours ago, Harry Livesley said:

Don't have the money for a  new one if I brick it, I just won't risk it.

1st i would never come here for instructions on how to root a phone, you 

2nd if you are worried about bricking in, then why are you even asking?  I have never bricked a phone, (I've rooted not sure how many phones starting with the old windows mobile 5.0  want high tech search htc appache

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTC_Apache

I've only come close to bricking it once, wheni was using a laptop and the power cord came out, and went to sleep while flashing it.  

I hope you realize that anything anybody tells you here they probably read on a website somewhere and they're just repeating it. But you'll be fine just use some caution and common sense. Read the WHOLE article before starting and check for comments confirming it works. If you want to be really sure, just check multiple sources and cross check similarities and differences. If multiple sites tell you the same thing you can probably trust them.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

On 7/29/2016 at 7:30 PM, ZimFreak said:

I hope you realize that anything anybody tells you here they probably read on a website somewhere and they're just repeating it. But you'll be fine just use some caution and common sense. Read the WHOLE article before starting and check for comments confirming it works. If you want to be really sure, just check multiple sources and cross check similarities and differences. If multiple sites tell you the same thing you can probably trust them.

Is that a C7?

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.