AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a GTX 960, I want to upgrade for future proofing (Battlefield 1)

8800GTX... it's definitely time for an upgrade and performance per dollar is the most important criteria for me.

Currently sport no gpu because im poor but ill buy a second amd card if they give me the first. Everyone wins!

image.jpeg

I'm using an AMD 6670 card after my 390X died. A Polaris card would be nice, especially with the new encoding hardware on it, I really want to see what that can do.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Gibe nao plz bc I have a Radeon 6670 so it could use an upgrade

atm using a R9 208X... that would be fine but I recently got a AOC freesync monitor so I need a new GPU to use it properly.

Plz give GPU, I have GTX 760 and I want to play Overwatch

I have a GTX 660. While in the past I spoke highly of nVidia, I really don't agree with the direction they are going right now. So AMD it is.

Yesterday I booted up my pc only for it to crash twice then simply not turn on, turns out my second hand 970 is fried, would be pretty cool to check out a card from the red side since I'm looking anyways.

Currently have a Windforce GTX 960 (2GB). I'd love to have a 480 for the extra VRAM, power, and Vulkan optimization. 

Using a 560 that's already showing its age since I bought it ages ago. It's showing some artifacts but only when I play Mount and Blade interestingly enough, otherwise it's still chugging along.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Hello, in my "rig" i have nVidia GT240.

I'm a gamer but i can only play old games on low settings. When i watch your videos with those cool rigs i cry everytime so pls gibe nao

I've been using a GTX670 for the last couple of years and the 2GB VRAM on that card is what's killing it. It overclocks very well and can still run almost all of the latest games on max settings with decent framerates (40+ FPS), but as soon as you hit the VRAM limit, the framerate drops to around 10 FPS.

Also, I've had a Freesync monitor for a while now, just no AMD GPU to take advantage of it yet :(

i have an r9 390, but I am currently building a PC for my girlfriends little brother who is also autistic, i have everything apart from a graphics card for this build and this card would be perfect and i can finally give him the PC.

Best of luck

Ive always been a "AMD FANBOY" and am going to upgrade to polaris anyway, just thought if I get a free one off LTT it'll be a cool to crossfire these cards :).

I'm using a r9 fury ATM in my rig

Best of luck to all!!

Hello, I'm using Radeon HD 7700 series ... It's an Old card but it still works pretty well, but for playing new games would be nice to have one of those Polaris cards, unfortunetly a dont have much money to buy it.. 

I have a decent but aging Radeon HD 7950. Would love to upgrade my monitor and try out free-sync :')

hi,

IWANTITNOWPLS

I have a radeon 4700 HD i need a new one plssss

POLARIS 10

thx

I Don have graphic card yet I am poor guy if I had chance to win I to make rig that would be amazing

I currently have no graphics card, and am running on 10yo integrated graphics. An AMD Polaris seems a much better graphics solution.

I've always wanted to build a gaming rig and this might give me the opportunity to fulfill it.

currently don't even own a graphics card, so this would be nice :)

Current GPU is a Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB card I purchased in 2011. Before knowing about Polaris I was going to buy a second hand GTX 670 2GB from a friend.

Now that Polaris has been announced, I'm saving up to purchase it. I will use it for 1080p gaming, but more realistically, to mod Skyrim even more than what my current GPU can handle!!