AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a gtx 950 but would love an upgrade as it currently gets very hot.

So here's my rig, Honestly just want something that's not as loud as this card and its whine. Completely overheats and is just wow loud. 

CPU Name    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Frequency    3756.09 MHz 
Motherboard Model    Asus Z87-C
Memory (RAM) Total Size    16384 MB
Graphic Card (GPU)  GPU Type : AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series @ 980 MHz
GPU Brand PowerColor
Display Screen    ASUS VC239 (ACI23C4)

Plz halp !! 

yay amd! i have a r9 290 so it would be a nice upgrade, thanks guys!

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hope I'm doing this right?? Anyways my current rig is using an R7 260X. I would like this card for the 2nd computer I'm building that right now is using a Skylake Pentium processor as a placeholder and is running on those integrated graphics.

I currently play on a crappy laptop with an integrated graphics card, but I am on the way of building myself a new system. My budget is low, so winning this amazing card would be huge and I could also consider going VR in the future.

gibe nao pls

I have an all-in-one Dell with a core i3... I think that should explain my situation.

I don't have a job and really want a computer overhaul.  The graphics card should cut the total price in half, which is good, right?

Edited by mcmaxmcmc
Feel like I put too little in my explanation, saying "Ayy" to you if you see this!

I'm currently thinking about getting a RX 480 or wait for a GTX 1060 for my next PC upgrade, because the current graphic card i have is a EVGA GTX 950 which is a bit under power and starting to perform poorly in games. But since you guys are doing a giveaway on a AMD graphic card this is perfect timing to upgrade. 

I am building a pc and i wanted a GTX 970 , but if i win i don't have to buy it and then i have money to a mouse and a keyboard. :D

I don't have one on my desktop, but its mobo and other components are compatible with this. I only need this to experience true gaming. :D

I have a Nvidia geforce GT740M that barely works, But I'm going to be build a rig with a rx480 in a not so distant future.

My mom has integrated  Intel® HD Graphics 2000, and she sometimes likes to play some games (no not FB ones, real ones like skyrim) :) I bet she would like to max out video settings.

I got gtx 650, and would like to upgrade. I would be very happy if I got this

I only have an HD5670, but I wouldn't want the new card for myself - it would make my girlfriend very happy.

I have a big old 970 in my rig, I love the minimalist design with all the dimples! 

7870 on a 990fx .. could sure use a upgrade that's for sure... 

I am about to build a pic and not having to pay for a graphics card would mean I could invest my money elsewhere.

I am running intel graphics 530, on my Intel 6500 CPU.

i'd like to have a new GPU beucase my old one died (560ti) and im now using a 260² and can't use dx11 :(

praise helix gabe pcmr and all the gamging gods! btw HD7950 here xD

I would Love to upgrade.. i always wanted a NVidia but i seem to always get a AMD card.  i have a R7 200   its great alot of things run great but i wouldn't mind something  better!  please? 30 FPS on arma 3 is great but i'd love to get higher

I currently have a GTX 550Ti 1GB Asus Edition, and after 6 years I think it is the moment to switch to Polaris.

I'm currently saving money for this new video card because here where I live the Rx 480 is still 350€.

Thanks for the opportunity guys!

I have HD7950.. i would like to replace it with the RX 480 9_9