AMD Polaris Giveaway

2 hours ago, FirstArmada said:

Have a R7 360 that hits 90+ degrees while playing Overwatch on medium settings ; ___ ; 

I have to keep it at 100% fan speed to keep it at around 75 C but it sounds like a vacuum 

clean it?

I'm thinking about updating my computer for VR, that would be a good help :P

I´m dealing with my amd radeon 7700 which is struggeling with Gta 5

Hey, using an Intel HD 4400 and currently selecting parts for tower. I'm probably gonna get the rx 470 even if I don't win it here but to get it would be nice. Good Luck to everyone participating and may the odds be ever in your favor.

I`m running a MSI HD6770 MD1 and i`m badly in need of an upgrade.

Hope that the GPUs go to people who really need them. :)

Current : hd5770 so i could really use one ^^

I have an GTX 860m. Yes i am gonna put the polaris graphics card into my laptop.

I'd love a new card cause I'm running a 660ti that's just barely hanging on.

I have no Graphic Card yet because I'm building my pc, i have some parts but i still need the Processor, Graphic Card and Hard Drive. If i win this, it would be easier for me to just buy the rest of the parts and not worry about the graphic card. I would want either one, As long as it's a graphic card. 

I have an integrated gpu. Minecraft for example struggles to get 30 fps and its not that resource intensive, so a new gpu would be great.

Keep up with the great work!

Currently running  gtx 970. I have been wanting to upgrade my monitor. I want adaptive refresh but I have an nvidia card so my monitor options are extremely limited.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am currently using A 5-6 year old Gtx 650 from Asus, it sucks and i really need a new graphics card xD

My current gpu(gtx 960) is in some recycling plant somewhere because it broke, maybe the lifetime warranty was worth the extra cash... And to keep the theme running, gibe nao pls.

my current gpu is an msi r9 270 so getting the rx 480 would be a huge upgrade for me

ps. i love your videos keep up the good work guys! 

i have a AMD 7950 1GB graphics card in my pc and 4 GB of ram i am looking for a new graphics because it would make my pc a lot  better

I have a damn AMD HD4850 that sometimes overheats even when i watch YouTube videos at 60fps and my computer just goes off... sooo yeaah i need a new GPU, if i win it, maybe i would get everything else new on my PC because my CPU is Phenom 8450 which also likes to jump in temperature but hey at least it's smart enough to thermal throttle to 1 GHz to avoid shutting itself down like my GPU. 

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Need new gpu

I have a 750 ti that I can barely OC because it only has power through the mobo.

I am currently running an R9 380 and would love the extra power as upcoming titles will need the power and I love high frame rates and textures. gibe nao pls 

Seeing all these ppl whith their 980s 380s and what not and im stuck here with a r7 250. I think you can guess i want one of these beauties ?

I got a sweet laptop with a nice AMD 8730m in it, awwww yiiis. But if i got the card i could upgrade my brothers computer I guess.

I have a GTX 660 in a prebuilt computer at the moment. I've started building my computer for the first time and a free graphics card would be amazing!

got a 970 strix. While the polaris stuff is unlikley to be better for me for raw horsepower, I'm very interested in the better display workings with the AMD offerings.

I'm also wanting to build a stream PC. so there's that...

Why I could use a AMD gpu? Well I am using a laptop and I am currenly building my new rig. But for now I am using a mobile Gt 755m chip to game on 720p with low settings.

Any gpu will be better then the gt 755m ;)