AMD Polaris Giveaway

3 minutes ago, stonedleaf said:

gibe nao pls 

I have an R7 250 running inside my rig, which basically is i think 2-3 years now since I last bought a graphics card? I just bought it since my previous card died after i kept on fixing it, which was an NVIDIA 9500 GT. very old huh

Having a new card will surely help me in productivity as well as gaming, since the R7 250 can handle most games albeit at low settings / 720p resolution. Another thing is that I want to utilize my 1080p monitor, which I can only do so if the game i'm playing isn't too much demanding nor a more modern title.

9500 GT Hype, I still have one of those myself, in my backup rig. Really old now, but it certainly did the job back in the day

Me likey, me wanty!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

I am currently running a GTX470. Man did it feel bad when you did that hardware video with the new and used 480s calling them old. 

I want to upgrade because I want to ascend to the Ultrawide master race, preferably with a higher refresh rate 1440p panel which my potato 470 cannot come close to supporting. 

Thanks! 

I'm on a GTX 970, but Star Citizen is looming so I gotta upgrade.

AMD Radeon R9 270X.

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was!!

My GFX card is a GTX 745 OEM... it's a really crap card, the new card would be amazing.

Hello. 

I have right now ATI Radeon HD 4800 series . 

I really like Polaris lineup because is kinda cheap and good (stronger then mine) and nice look and it would allow me to run a little bit more games and programms like ue4 =3 =) .

Well, i know you're tempting to give me the projector of last week, which would go well with a new AMD card.

Would probably give it to an old friend who can't afford to buy stuff on his birthday though,  sharing is fun. 

Cant affort to buy a decent graphics card hahahaha so gibe nao plzxczxczxc :$

waiting_cat-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

I dont have a rig right now but with that GPU i will be good to go... :D

I have a gtx 1080 and in my other pc which im giving away to my sister i have a gtx 660. So the gtx 660 pc needs an upgrade so my sister will have a nice powerful pc. She now has a laptop which sucks so i just want to make my sister happy.

I have a Sapphire Radeon HD 7790 Dual-X OC in my rig , a nice card but cant run games at 1080p

Good luck everyone !

CPU : AMD Phenom II x4 955BE | RAM : 8GB | MB : MSI NF725GB-P43 | GPU : Sapphire HD 7790 Dual X OC | Case : Thermaltake V4 BE | HD : 1TB WD | Raidmax RX-735AP 735W

I am on a r9 280 atm.I am looking to do sever upgrades on my rig.I would love to play everything ultra 1080p and step on to 1440p.So the rx 480 would be the perfect upgrade for me.I hope to win it so i can finally crush some games like a boss.

Ty for the giveaway :D

I have a 970 but my brother has a 7850 it would be a nice card for him since his is kinda old hell i might replace my card.

Also gibe nao pls

Running an AMD R7 260X. 

Why I want this? I got screwed over by my tech guy who sold me hardware that is not only sub standard, but also at the end of its support cycle i.e not upgradable. Probably to get rid of old stock. I want the new card so I can finally play some games with high to ultra settings :$:$

I am running a msi reference 970 which it is a very solid card in 1080p but my monitor is 1440p. A AMD polaris card with my resolution would be great for the games i play. Good luck to everyone in the contest!

I myself had a gtx660 it was sufficient for most games but recently it has died so im looking for a new one. Right now i have to make do with a gtx210

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am currently using an Nvidia Gtx780ti graphics card. 

I am really interested in using the polaris gpu from AMD because I want to try out the multi-gpu feature that DirectX12 has to offer. And also to be a proud owner of another Graphics card! 

It's funny a lot of guys here want to get a polaris gpu to replace their 980 ti, and I'm still using an HD7790 which was already a low performance card when it came out. And that was 3 years ago. It can't even run Crysis properly xD But even if I don't win, I'll probably save some money to buy a 480

I'm using 290x and I could use a little less heat.

I currently have an gtx 980 ti which is good but the cooling isn't great and is heating my whole room up could do with the polarised. 

I have an R7 370. Its just not quiet enough. Last year, most people said "you only need 2GB VRAM". Boy there were wrong.

i have a R9 Fury but new stuff is allways fun

I currently have an asus reference 290. it's a heck of a noisy card, plus it draws tons of power. Would like to get these two problems fixed or at least diminished

I already switched to rx 480 from nvidia gtx 760. First reason being of course more power but why didin't I go nvidia route? Mostly cause dx12 performance and driver suppert when I'd already seen how nvidia abandoned 700-series and my 760 practically sank under 950.