AMD Polaris Giveaway

Gibe me plz. I got myself a 970. But a free upgrade is always a good thing.

I am using a gtx 650 when i first got this card i was expecting alot more then it delivered (i was 15 and i little dumb) the card never lived up to my hopes, so im hoping amd can scratch that itch that nvida couldnt reach.

I have no GPU YET due to building a pc ATM and this would help if i got one of the GPU's

:D

-Hrkos

My current card is an Asus Geforce Gt 240.... I hope I win so I can see what modern gaming looks like. 

Hi all,

I currently have a 780 Gtx card on my rig and it really consumes a lot of wattage during gameplay. So im interested in seeing how a Polaris card will perform on high settings and due to it having much efficient tdp.

With kind Regards,

Georg H.

gibe nao pls

Haha i have a dedicated nvdia gpu l aptop but i'm done with laptops. So I will go with a desktop setup. This amd card will be badass with my new rig.

Im currently running a r9 270 and a upgrade would be nice also Gimme dis

Currently using gigabyte 280x. My third one(RMAd twice). Windforce is noisy AF. The temps were around 80+, before I changed the thermal paste and pads, now it's hovering around 75 at full load. The first 280x just died, than the second one crashed my PC every time I tried to adjust things like fans peed/clocks. Gigabyte Windforce - never gain.

My current gpu is even a gpu Intel hd 5500 graphics. so a new gpu would be nice

Wanting to build a pc soon and a new graphics card would be amazing as money is tight :/...

So basically "I want it" and "gibe nao pls.". :3

I currently have a 780 which is sadly not VR ready. A Polaris card would allow me to experience VR the way it was meant to be experienced :)  

I don't really have a rig right now but it would be an excellent start!

Thank you in advance...

.^_^.

I have a GTX 970 sitting in my rig right now. An upgrade would be great because I would like to add another monitor or upgrade to a 4k monitor.

You think you have it bad, son? I've been playing the witcher with around 15 fps in my r7 250. I think it's pretty obvious why I need a new gpu.

Graphics card I'm running: nothing. Just sitting on iGPU for now. Kinda self explanatory why I would want a Polaris. :P

I recently bought an AMH A409U 4K 40 inch monitor but my graphics card is a Radeon HD 7790 2GB card so I can't run any games in UHD which makes me a very sad panda.

I'm also very exited about the RX 480 because AMD are serious about their GNU/Linux support for this card and are putting some real muscle into developing the open source drivers.

My current graphic card? I dont have any graphic card. What i have is a HP Pavilion dm1-3016au laptop that have a built in (APU?) AMD Radeon HD 6310M graphic card. Im planning to build a computer but the full price of the parts is just too much for me. This card surely help me alot. You dont know how much it help me. 

Spoiler

If only i was kidding.. :(

Gibe nao! I have a 560Ti. Lol I need an upgrade 

I have a GTX 950 and it gets 100+ while playing GTA V and other games like Black Ops 3, Overwatch, etc; and I need a better card that can handle the games very well

I currently don't have discrete graphics, but I want something without additional power connector so polaris 11 would be great :D

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm currently running integrated graphics on my i5 6500 as my R9 380 died on me last month :/

I am currently running an AMD R270. My reason(s) for wanting to make the leap up to the Polaris line is I am not able to play a fair number of the newer games. Either constant stuttering or resorting to lower settings has made it near impossible to play and certainly much less enjoyable. Thank you for the opportunity to rectify this problem.

I dont actually have a graphics card XD, using a dual core i5 in my laptop right now so I would like to upgrade to Polaris for the entry level VR and HDR content. This would make me have to build a rig.