AMD Polaris Giveaway

SLEEP IS FOR PUSSYS!

I'm sporting a ATi Radeon HD 5450.

Give Linus some tea.

I currently have a single powercolour RX 480 8gb, and honestly to see any real benefit I need two. Plus Australia, where I live anyway is too cold and one space heater just isnt enough, I need double the thermal output of my PC. Final note, I can do more folding at home on 2 GPUs than just one LTT team FTW.

Currently running a single R9 270, would love to upgrade to a 480 but currently a bit out of my price range.

Hope I win!

Suh dude

I got a 270x pretty dank but I need something danker tbh

Peace to my dogs Linus and amd for this giveaway

I'm currently rocking an Igpu and I'd love to run more of the games in my library. Thanks for the giveaway! =D

My current GPU is HD 6770. Yeah. :)

I wanted to buy the Rx 480 but the price of the same here in India goes up to ~$450.

new gpu dream = rekt. Would love to get it for free though!

I'd like to be able to record video (mostly prerecording), but my dual GTX 570's can't use Nvidia Shadowplay. It seems that the new AMD cards are going to have dedicated x265 encoders, which I could use for recording without performance loss. Also, the Polaris graphics cards seem better than what I currently have, so... Yeah.

I have a gtx 970 but I'm looking to build a media PC for my newly remodeled living room and these cards would be perfect!

Just a craigslist 670 gtx, which would be a great hand-me-down to my son's rig til we can both have 480s. 

I had a gt 420 running in my rig but my onboard graphics Intel hd 4600

is better so I switch but if I play gpu intensive games it can't Handel it and the game crashes so I was looking for a different card but I can't afford it 

Currently using Intel HD Graphics 4600. I wanna build a PC this month to experience what its feel like to be a real member of the masterrace. I have not decided whether chose 470 or 480.

I will mostly play Rocket League and CS:GO

Current card is an R6950 that's on it's last leg. Would be nice to be able to replace it!

Current rig has a 750ti. Only got it due to budget restraints at the time, but it'd be nice to win a new GPU to save money on a possible new rig or just to upgrade a bit.

I'm using a PowerColor PCS+ R7 370 2GB graphics card and I want this NEW next gen display technology in my PC, so that I can sell  my existing R7 370 for buying my everyday groceries.

I am currently running a GTX 770 .

would like to move off medium for newer games.

My rig has a gtx 980 g1 gaming from gigabyte but i would like to build a second pc for my brother. Good luck to all!

I have an a8-7650k APU. It just says R7 Graphics, so I dont really know.

But I'd like to win so I can upgrade and be able to run a few more games at a little higher resolution and frames than I can currently get with the APU

I have been looking at the RX series to run in my razer core for VR 

My radeon 5870 died and i'm three weeks now out of playing any games. I have found some shity job but i will have to spent like 90% of my pay check at begining of new month or wait another month. For several years till now i didn't have longer than 2 weeks brake from gaming (holidays) and it feels bad. To be honest i would be happy from any card.

My current card is a 7770(1gb ;( ) wich doesnt really run any of the latest games anymore... gibe nao pls

I have a GTX 960 but I would something slightly more powerful