Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a gtx 760. Would be nice to get an upgrade. 

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

I'm using a 960 right now and I've been meaning to switch over to an AMD card for quite a while. Their business practices are way better than Nvidia's.

My rig is really old. I have Q8300 with GTS250 and 4GB of RAM. I waited so long for the upgrade because I'm a student, so I don't have much of an income. Part time jobs are really low paid and I waited so long for RX480, THE BUDGET king. My only chance for an upgrade. So winning a new Polaris card would be awesome and it would help me a lot in my PC upgrade.

gtx 560 get really tired of the power output causing my room to be a heater lol. best of luck to everyone else that has entered!

My 5820k can handle more than a 280x.

280x can't handle more than Minecraft.

The math works, right?

H440 Red+Black | i7 5820k | MSI r9 280x 3G | MSI x99a sli plus | Corsair h115i + Noctua ippc 3000 pwm fans | 1tb + 240 gb intel ssd | 4x4 gb Corsair Lpx 2400

I want to have a new gpu, because i use the stock amd HD 7500M in my laptop and a upgrade is defenetly needed, since gaming isn't so good on this machine anymore.

Using a second hand hd7870 ghz edition want to upgrade to polaris gpu because in the begining they seemed cheap but as soon as they hit algerian market triple the price (rx480) so basically cant afford one at the time

CPU: intel quad core Q9300 2.5GHZ GPU : amd HD7870 ghz edition 2go RAM : 6 go cheapo HDD: western digital 500GO + 80go seagate MOTHERBOARD :gigabyte G41mts2p CASE : cheapo  PSU: 2X 300watt DUAL psu setup MONITOR : asus VW223D 

NOT the best and latest parts in the world BUT its working great for me 

:)