AMD Polaris Giveaway

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I want it because currently I have no PC and plan on building one I'm going off a laptop with a apu a10-7400p kaveri basically it has a r6 in it Lol but I would love to win in to get the GPU of the checklist for PC parts!

I use an R9 280X which is kind of broken. the fan makes strange noises and my system crashes now and than, so it's time to upgrade.

I technically don't have a GPU in my "current setup" because I play off of a Asus Zen AIO Pro that has a 960M. Bleh. But my buddies and I are planning on building a couch gaming PC so this is something we are really looking forward to it. But if we can get a GPU for free I mean that's more helpful for our budget! 

i'm using nvidia gtx 650 1 gb, reason i need new graphics card because my gtx 650 sometimes droping fps and the fan not spining so yeaaah

I am currently using a titan(the original one, you know the one with performance around that of a 970)

I would like the chance to win an AMD card to see if they are any good...I have never really tried an AMD card.

Hey hey,

I'm using a EVGA GTX 960 4gb and I would like love to upgrade to the AMD Polaris. The new tech and soon to be integration of vulkan in games will see AMD stepping up and taking its place against Nvidia. Glad to see Red team back in action :)

At the moment I'm running a GTX 960, but I'm not planning to upgrade this pc, I'm gonna build a new one with that card for a friend, so he can save some money :)

I currently game on my laptop :( with only a 740m T_T if i had the graphics card i would have the incentive of buying the rest of the computer

Sapphire Radeon™ HD 6850 1GB

Thankfully good enough for my needs still after many years.

My GPUs are showing there age. I have two HD 7950's in crossfire. Would love to bump that up to something a bit more "next gen" if you know what I mean.

Playing on a Intel HD530 now... I'm waiting for an aftermarket RX480, but this would save a lot of trouble.

Hello

I'm currently using a gtx 970 for gaming and stuff. Getting a polaris would help out with lowering the cost of my power bill and increase my performance. 

Thanks for the opportunity!

I got a Radeon HD7660D, I am ashamed of this impidemy of a GPU.... <3

Hi I have a GTX 560Ti and really need an upgrade but cant afford it due to being a student. AMD rescue me! :D

Im using a GTX 970, and my other pc has a nvidia ION :P

cool from AMD to have this giveaway.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Im currently using an intel 4600 integrated graphics on my cpu currently do not have a dedicated gpu hope to win goid lyck everyone :)

i'm running a used R9 270 and the only real reason i should win is because i'm too poor to actually buy anything myself :/
not that i have much hope at winning though, it's virtually impossible after all

I have a gtx 960, i bought it before these cards were announced and i was dissapointed because i had already modded it. I would be very happy to win this because i dont want to waste any more money

So, GIBE NAO PLEZ

Running a 6850 and its getting hard to keep up with some newer games 

I'm currently using a 960 FTW edition, I would probably give the new Polaris GPU away to my best friend since he's been looking to build his first system.

gibe it to me nao. I have gtx 950 but might interested in switching to the red side.

I'm looking to build my first computer really soon so this would be an awesome jump start! I only have a laptop at the moment.

I currently have the R9 290 in my pc. It's not too bad at all but it sometimes already struggles for 1080p 60fps and i wanna be ready for the future so yeah

I bought a 1080 just a few weeks back, and I'd like to try cross-brand cards using DX12. Just for the lols

I have a R9 280x and I want this upgrade because more frames brings me happiness.