AMD Polaris Giveaway

The desktop runs on an HD4350 and this laptop is an A8-6410. A 7850 would be a massive upgrade already...

How desperate? Enough to make an account for a giveaway, which I never do.

Also pls it is only once in a blue moon that a giveaway is worldwide.

I have a msi gtx670 atm.

I would really like to try one of these new gpus from amd.

I would love to put in into my PC; I have a GTX 960 SSC right now and it's good to have an upgrade to the GPU.

I currently have an R7 360, however I am still building my pc, so I haven't gotten a chance to use it. Since I am still building, upgrading the gpu would be much easier, and I can do it right away. A free card that's way better than the one I'm going to have would be great.

I'd love to get a decent card for my gaming buddy.  I gave him a gtx 750 from my second build to replace his r7 240 but he would love to have more power (obviously).  Still have to get him off of that fx-4300 though

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I bave a intel core i5-4460 grafic card. I want the new amd grafic card for gaming and to try a grafic card from amd because i haven't had a amd grafic card yet :)

I have a 860m in my laptop and I can run games on low. I decided I wanted to buildmy first desktop from scratch and have it be a monster. But money is tight and so I have to save up. This would really help me cut the cost of my computer and maybe play my games the way the developers intended. I always have been told by my friends that NVIDIA is best but I have no preference and I would love to prove them wrong.

I want it :D currently have AMD Radeon HD 6870 I will upgrade my setup if I win this :D

A GT 630m, yes I use a laptop, and it sucks. A upgrade would be nice.

My 290X began to throw out artifacts about 2 weeks ago.. it became un-usable 1 week ago. -.- so i am without a GPU for the 1st time in 3 and a half years. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY SELF! Pokemon Go can only take me so far... WInning the 480 would save my soul. annnnd make the majority of the steam games playable again instead of just being wasted money since i cant play em.  

I have a R9 270X:

I want the new Polaris to make a gamer rig for my brother

I have a GTX 970 in my rig.

I just want to have that card because why not.  I might can give it to a friend or use it myself. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Running a 750ti in my current rig. I've been meaning to upgrade for a bit now (Apparently it isn't all that great for gaming I found out. :/) but with the canadian ruble all over the place prices look way out of touch with our southern neighbours.

I currently have a GTX 750 in my rig, so it's about damn time I get an upgrade. I really like what AMD is doing with their Polaris cards, so I'll probably get one even if I don't win. 

i7-6700 @ 4.4GHz || Asrock Z170 Pro4 || MSI RX 480 Gaming X 8GB || Sandisk 480GB SSD + 2x Crucial 128GB SSD + Seagate 3TB HDD

2x8GB G.Skill 2133MHz || NZXT S340 || Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo || EVGA B2 750W || AOC G2260VWQ6 Freesync

Super awesome giveaway, Thanks AMD and LTT. Current GPU is a GTX670 :'( This new one would be Uber!

I'm currently using an ATI Radeon HD 6850 for hackintosh, but it die recently, and I'm now looking for replacement, I could easily bought an nvidia gpu and install it and nvidia Web driver is needed for nvidia GPU to gain full acceleration but not that capable and stable compare to official Apple AMD drivers , certain api like metal, and certain apps like FCPX that utilised openCL runs better on Radeon GPU due to the fact that Apple uses radeon GPU in their real macs and integrated  the kext (drivers) in MacOS, however AMD Radeon GPU does need some tinkering in order to works well, (currently has sleep issue since Os X Yosemite) hopefully it will be resolved when MacOS Sierra released, furthermore i heard that upcoming mac will use amd Polaris GPU and traces of Polaris kext can be found on beta release of MacOS Sierra, so I'm looking forward to test it. 

Hello. 

So, I'll keep this nice and simple: my $600 store-bought "gaming"  computer has an Nvidia GeForce GT 610. 

Best decision of my life to get said computer. *slow clap*

In any case,  I'm not counting on a win; I'm just here to share my sorrow and take a chance. 

Have a good day. 

Got a Gt 755m, but's that's irrelevent as that's old news as that gpu is apart of my laptop. I'm building a new computer, the only part I haven't ordered yet is the gpu and cpu. I've been really looking forward towards rx 480 after market cards, but my time is running short, and I might just pull the plug and buy anything that's available.

I am still rocking my GODLY, BEASTLY,....OVERPOWERED ..... 730 v2 Msi OC...

I got the card back when I was fourteen...

I cant play crap...

I am a sad person..

As of right now, I do not have a rig or even a GPU for that matter, but have been saving up for most of the summer to build one before college. If I  were to win the Polaris GPU, I would be able to go for a slightly better PC by not having to pay for the Graphics Card, which would be awesome!

Well I'll try my luck.
I'm currently using R9 290 for editing videos and playing all sorts of games.
It has been 1 year and 5 months at least since I've purchased it and it would be nice to have a new one.

Best of luck to all!

Currently using my laptop for gaming, maybe a graphics card can help me in building a desktop? :D

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

It was a cold, cold night. The wind gusting through my window penetrating the metallic shell of the legendary Thermaltake Core V51. My computer components shuddered, but chugged on as my sweaty, Dorito covered palms vigorously swiped across my keyboard quickscoping noobs and noscoping JFKs. After 200,000 killstreaks and 500 DNA bombs, my graphics card, the Gigabyte R9 380 said that it had enough.

It all happened so quickly. The fans slowed down, to a halt really quickly, but for me, it felt like the end of the world. My once bright, vibrant monitor blacked out; it reminded me of the time when I fought the elite four with a team of level 2 bidoofs... To me, my life was over. No more 69 hour, 420 day weeks of yelling "GET NOSCOOOOOPED" into my mic as a sea of 'mum insults' and 'my dad's works for Bill Jobs' raged in the quake of my pro MLG skills.

But all hope was not lost. I logged on to my laptop and saw a forum topic that made me change my pants for the third time this day - The new, sweaty nerd ready polaris GPU was going to be handed to one lucky person. So, I went to Hogwarts and asked Professor Slughorn for a vial of liquid luck, and swallowed till I was drunk. I am ready LTT. My letter box is wide open.

Note - If I do happen to win, I will probably end up selling my old rig and building a new, custom liquid cooled one for your eyes only. I will make sure the eye candy levels are OVER 9000!

|Hurricane – My $1400 Gaming PC|AMD FX 6300 @ 4.5GHz|Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB @ 2133MHz|120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD|1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD|Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 2GB OC|Thermaltake Core V51|CoolerMaster Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler|AMD Master Race|