AMD Polaris Giveaway

Using a GTX 960, hoping to upgrade and give away my card to a friend who uses a 650 ti . 

Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme 4 
CPU: AMD FX-8320 
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SC 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card 
RAM: 3xCrucial Ballistix Sport 4GB Single (12 GB) 
Keyboard: Kingston Washable 
Mouse: Zowei EC1-A 400 DPI 
Headset: Audio Technica ATH-AD2000x Audiophile Open-air Dynamic Headphones

What card would I want? I'd want a Polaris 10 based card so I can finally pull the trigger on my PC build(didn't want to buy components separately just to have them sitting around until I got everything for my build). I currently don't have a desktop since my beautiful daughter was born and I have had to use the funds I was saving to build a desktop on family related matters, currently my only computer is an Asus tablet running the core M 1st gen and while it works well, 128gb SSD+ 128mSD isn't a lot of room to store things, not to mention I don't have access to a full sized USB port unless I use a OTG adapter. 

Hi I am from India so not sure if i can participate or not. my PC currently does not have a graphics card after my Radeon R7 250 died. I use AMD because of it bang for the buck reputation. I am waiting for the zen processors to build my new gaming PC. but to buy this cards here in India will cost a small fortune. so if you are giving one away I can take it off your hands.Thanks. 

hd5850
...because i like free stuff. but, yeah, i need an upgrade lol

My old r9 270 burned in sadly so now for the past 8 months my rig has been runnin on a donated geforce 9600 GT, cooling it with a zipped on intel stock cooler =).

If its stupid but works, it aint stupid, right?

Anyhow I think I really should upgrade, BUT I CANT DECIDE ON A CARD!!! And this would make my life easier lol.

20160721_205154.jpg

I have R9 270X today.. i would love to upgrade to the AMD polaris because then i can play the newest games on max settings :D

I have always used AMD, and would love to stick to them in the future ;)

i have a amd R9 280x and it is a bit slow know a day ;)

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work. 

I have an HD2000 series. I want a new one but cant really afford it currently so getting this card would start the process of upgrading my pc

I have a laptop with a GeForce 940M. I want to build a desktop and the Polaris would be the perfect start. 

Coming from a higher end 200 series card in this one rig, a graphics card upgrade for my friend or myself is more than welcome. It would be great to get to the modern era in terms of connectivity and efficiency! It may allow for more reason to further upgrade the monitor, too. Thanks and good luck all!

Rawr~

Got a GTX 670 on a phenom II 965. Trying to get a freesync monitor, and I feel like the polaris would help me take advantage of that feature.

I have a Radeon 6570, that's why I want a Polaris... Oh, and to render textures for my game in UE4, it takes 5-10 minutes to render a simple glass.

LOVE POLARIS*Fanboy Alert*

sadly, due to some poor buget by urs truly im stuck with a gt 210:S

so yeah.plez gimme teh graficscard

I could use a new gpu. I bought my gtx 960 when I only had a 60hz monitor, but have since upgraded to a new 144hz monitor. My 960 can't play most of my games at 144 fps, and struggles to get 100 in most situations. If I actually win, I'll give my 960 to my friend, who has 660.

I'm going to be building a 800$ pc for editing and streaming and gaming,currently on my mac i have 

AMD Radeon HD 6750M If i could win it would help me a lot

I have a titan X and think the new 480 will give me a great boost in performance! jking

I am using a xfx black edtion r9 280.

I have a gtx 770 and I got an oculus rift! But to my dismay the 770 isn't enough to power the rift for anything other than lucky's tale.

I am currently running with the amd radeon 5870 and am hoping to begin doing some video editing and graphic design. It would sure speed the process if I had a more modern card. 

3 years ago I built a PC on a budget(sorta), I went high end on most of my components and ran my budget dry so I ended up buying a PNY GeForce 210. A new AMD card would help me out a lot because I can't even run Minecraft at 60 fps on my computer.

I am about to start buying parts for my new rig and i am currently using ... integrated graphics. I would love to have such a great graphics card for my first build so i can play AAA games at a good fps

MSI GTX 780ti. Still running it since I'm happy at 1080p and would like my next display to be a 4k one (not 1440p) which might take a couple of years to become economical and also by then there might be graphics cards that can run games at 4k maxed out without any drop in FPS.

My Radeon HD7850 has only 1GB of memory and want's to be replaced! :D

On second pc - 'office' desktop I have HD6570 with passive cooling so all the way with AMD ;-)

running an old 7870XT not really able to play witcher 3 on that. 

I'm running a core i3 without GPU:(((

Anything would b better than intel HD graphics