AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm still running a pair of HD 7770 in crossfire X_X. Besides I've been and Amd/ Ati user for as far as I can remember. I like how they keep their standards cheap and open. plus it would be nice to be able to play some games without hearing my 2 gpus screaming bloody murder.

At the moment I have a Zotac GTX 275 so yeah... at least I can run Wolfenstein 3D on it ?.

A GTX750ti . Well that graphics card doesnt support VR

Welp, I have a R9 270X that died third time today after 2 successful revivals using good old oven bake method, I don't think I even want to revive it one more time. But being forced to using Intel iGPU isn't fun. At all. 

I use a and HD 6450 to play all the AAA games and is becoming unplayable day by day I will be more than happy to have a card that can run game at 30fps lowest setting but my current card can not do that as you can see playing bf games not working well

IMG_20160718_124304.jpg

IMG_20160718_124838.jpg

Currently running a Gtx 570 and some days I worry my computer will just fly away, because the fan is blowing so hard haha.

Currently using gtx 550ti, I'd love to get a new card, I struggle with newer games usually just playing them in 720p low settings.

I just built a new rig and haven't bought a new GPU yet as I'm still waiting for custom 480 boards... 

So right now I'm gaming on my Intel HD Graphics 530 from my i5 6600k.

I have an R9 380 4GB from PowerColor... I'd give it to my dad if I ever won an RX 480 \( QwQ)/

Edited by Ghexus
I get high because of coffee...

I just bought a BenQ XL2730Z FreeSync monitor and I have a...GTX 650. So yeah, would be really nice to win a new AMD card.

gibe nao pls! Currently running a gtx 960. planning to upgrade soon :)

Well, currently i have a 3 year old ASUS laptop which isnt really made for gaming at all. I think the fans have stopped working cuz it crashes within 5 min of booting it.  And the graphicscard... The graphicscard is a NVIDIA GeForce 610M..... Ehhh, yeah....

But im building a new real rig next month and i was going för the RX 480, but if i could put that money on a monitor instead it would be great.

gibe now plz....

I'm currently running a Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 on my main rig and a Gigabyte HD7850 in my living room PC. I'd like to upgrade either my main rig or living room rig with a brand spanking new Polaris 10 or 11, so that I can hand down my HD7850 to someone who needs it. I've also been part of Team Red since the 90's.

Note: is this promo world wide?

I am using an AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 with a Pair of HD 6970s, time for an upgrade, will run two cards if I get one for free

My 750ti struggles with newer games, and I was looking to get a new Rx card anyway :)

thankyou for the entertaining vids

I'm in a 740m, i can run games in 720p at low settings, please help :v

I have my Asus r9 270 thats is showing it's age a bit when it comes to 1080p gaming,i was already looking to buy a newer GPU(afc AMD).The problem is the price diffrance,her a new referent AMD RX480 costs like 400$.So why not to try to get one free from AMD.

I've had an r9 270x since its launch. Although it has been tempting to upgrade, I really never felt the need. I've enjoyed games like The Witcher 3 and MGSV smoothly. The 270x has had my back for a long time. I'd like to pass this card on to my girlfriend, as she has just recently gotten into games. Polaris would be a welcome upgrade.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

rig:

CPU: intel core i3-4170 3.70GHz

CPU Cooler:  Arctic Alpine 11 GT

Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-H110

Memory:  G.Skill Value 4G

Storage:  Western Digital Caviar Blue WD10EZEX 1TB Sata III

Videocard:  Intel HD Graphics 530

Case and Powersupply:  Generic Micro ATX Case Black With PS

I want to upgrade the cards becouse i want to feel what real gaming feels like and not to run most of the games at 20FPS and less

Currently rocking the best GPU on the market, the Intel HD 530 in the core i3 6100, featuring the I don't know specs, with the best cooling on the market (the Intel stock heat sink), great for playing such triple A titles like the original half life from 1998 at 1080p, and minecraft. Puts the 1080 to shame.

-Sarcasm Rant Over-

Been looking for graphics card after I first built my computer (I always intended to put one in, but decided to built it first, so I could have my own computer) and a polaris card would turn it from a web browser to a mean gaming/video editing/compositing machine. 

I am using a gtx 950 and I want this card so I can run games better ect.

My pc is meh, it's not custom built it's pre-made. This pc isn't that bad, but it isn't that good either, especially for gaming. It lags way to much and I need a new one. This graphics card will help a lot in the process of buying a new custom built pc. Thanks! 

R9 270x But 2GB vram is limiting me in alot of games now.