AMD Polaris Giveaway

Got an Asus GTX660-DC2O-2GD5

it's still good ,but can't run the new games over medium.
would be sweet if i can upgrade it :)

Currently on intel's hd with my 4690k cuz my r9 270x blew up. Can i haz it plz

well I have the r9-380 4gb card that has been working well with the recent drivers but would love to see how much of an improvement I can get with the rx 480 in my complete amd gaming build

I'm currently using a gtx 760.
I would like a Polaris card because it will bring me a step ahead towards VR -- adding another person to the VR community.

I'm currently running a trusty radeon 7870 ghz edition. It's been a great card but it's starting to show it's age and newer games aren't running as smoothly as I would like. It's time to upgrade and I love me some AMD action.

I'm rockin an old GPU. I have the  Radeon R7 250X so im in desperate need of an upgrade. I think the polaris line has a lot of cool features that Im looking forward to seeing.

Always have been loyal to red's always on red side , just building bew rig us now I using Huawei to play;) would be good addon ;)

I am currently using a NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 850M and I am hoping to win this graphics card for my next gaming PC built. 

I have a gtx960. I want something powerful enough to do VR, so a new 480 would be pretty dang sweet

On 18 July 2016 at 3:59 PM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Well, I have a very old gtx 430 from gigabyte and don't have enough dollery doos for a graphics card so I would love a 480

I'm currently using a GTX 970! It's a great card but I can always use an upgrade!

oh and.... gibe nao pliz!

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

I have a GTX 960, 

I want to win is because my brother is always complaining about his game running at 20 fps on his GT 610.  I want to give him my GTX 960 and me use RX 480 if I win. That would be a good upgrade on his end. :)

And again best of luck to everyone!

I've got a Radeon 6850 with 2 hot air reflow... I use a 50cm fan to cool the thing and still working !!

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work. 

I had to sell my beloved 290x trixx because of serious driver issues. 

Currently running off an old 660ti, and was going to get a 980, but would love a 480 instead :)

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

I need one because building a pc witchout a gpu is like buying a new car with an empty fueltank :)

I want to build a new desktop.so if I am lucky enough to win this giveaway i can purchase beter parts.a new rig with HDR technology seems ligit!

linus ibhave a question for you 

was linux named after your name or was your name named after linux

I've been stuck with an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator chip for way too long now, so it would be very nice to finally continue my PC building if I had a good enough GPU.

Well I have an amd a8 6600k apu, I mean that performs fantasically allowing me to game at 16k at 120fps......

Please I need this.

I am currently rocking a r9 270x in my rig. Having only 2 GB of VRAM is seriously preventing me from playing any modern AAA titles above medium settings.

I currently have an ATI HD 5450 (I know it's old). I never have the budget for a card upgrade. I spend way too much on choir performance trips, viola maintenance, and music lessons to afford a card upgrade.

After getting a Radeon HD 4870 years ago (when they just came out, for one of the earliest i7 system), I had a blast for years. However, it recently died on me... I was lucky enough to be able to get a Radeon HD 7770 from a friend, but let's face it - that's still not going to get you very far in today's games.

The rest of my system is still doing fine, but the graphics leave a lot to be desired. I am considering getting an RX 480, but the prices in Europe are ever so slightly higher - whenever the cards are available at all. (boo!)

So yeah, an upgrade would be lovely ^^

ps: anyone notice how today's "mid-range cards" are prices the way the high end cards were 6 years ago? psshhh...