AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a ancient GTX 560ti and was considering to switch to Radeon because it can't keep up with recent games anymore (and new ones Geforce's are so expensive).

The Polaris would be a nice first AMD graphics card for me!

I have two GTX 780s, but a friend of mine wants to build a new PC with which I can help.

On 7/18/2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said:

I would like a new gpu because I'm paying for college and need an upgrade but don't have any money. I currently have a HD 7850 with a loud broken fan that I got for a xbox about a year ago.

My friend uses a gts 450 which has had driver issues since day one. He currently doesn't live in a place with Internet so I'd love a card he can play single player games on and have a reliable time doing so.

Team Red!! Currently running full AMD rig and using the APU on my motherboard to game but really can't handle some of newer games that I have bought xD

I currently have a rig with a 750 ti in it. One of the reasons I'm wanting to upgrade, is so that my pc would be beefy enough to run vr, if I every buy a headset.

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

i am currently useing a gtx750 an i have used nvidia for all of my rigs sinceive started gameing and i like to see how the other team is for a while keep up the good work ;P

Running a solid GTX 650ti that hits 95 degrees centigrade while running spintires at max settings at 1080p :( but it does the trick!

I currently have a gtx650 on my rig. So if i can win that polaris 10 or 11, i can feel the 4k experience for the firts time ...

I want it, gibe nao pls

Just got a used Intel Core i5 computer but have no discrete graphics card installed so I'm using Intel's integrated graphics.

I want an AMD Polaris card because my current system is broken and I am starting to buy a new rig, so I really need a GPU :D

I have a 750ti and its struggling with newer games

good luck everyone

I have an GTX 970 currently, if I get this I'd pass that 970 on to my friend who is getting ready to build his first PC. Thanks for the giveaway.

I currently am running an AMD Radeon HD 7800 Sapphire edition, and it would be nice to get in to VR which I'm not able to with this Current card. I would like to stay with AMD for my card because I have had a good experience with their graphics cards.    

I've got an AMD Radeon 6750. A new Polaris card would be... AWESOME!

I've been using an Nvidia GT610 for quite some time, it works okay but doesn't really do so well on games like Skyrim.

I would want to upgrade to such graphics cards because i would be able to finally play games without long loading times and lag.

I currently have a Sapphire R9 280 running a 1920x2084 dual monitor setup, and the chug is starting to get real.

Well, I'm using a R7250, the new RX480 would be a huge upgrade :D

AMD R7 360, lol not the best but still works.

P.S. "Gibe nao" haha 

gibe nao plz (you asked for it)

I have a 6670, and heading off to college, there's no way I'll be able to afford a GPU anytime soon. Plus, these cards are amazing.

Intel q45 in my desktop, my laptop is integrated r5 xD 

Honestly I'd just use it for folding and toying until I built up a worthy system 

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

I have no GPU in my PC, so running integrated graphics off my i5-6500 is not the best thing as you can imagine. 

I currently have a GTX 770 by MSI. It was great a few years ago, but very power hungry and the fans have started going out. I'd like to get a new card soon, but winning a card would be even better! Cheers!