AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently have NO video card and running off of an amd A8-7600 hoping to add one of these polaris GPU's into my rig to at least play Crysis 3 and Battlefield 1 as well as having a dedicated GPU. Best of luck to all!

I'm using the GTX 780 I make YouTube videos at YouTube.com/Deathglaveovids So I need a better Graphics card to make sure I can render faster and better quality to become #1  >:D

*sad violin plays* I am a very, very, poor gamer. I have a GTX 960 with a crappy AMD cpu, that can barely play games maxed out at 1080p. gibe nao pls

I have an A8-7650K, using the iGPU, would be a major upgrade to have a RX480 or even a 460, also gibe nao pls.

sign me in

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

I have a GeForce GTX 470, I would love to make a new rig with one of these new cards.

I'm currectly using a broken GTX 560, that must be used with a custom fan profile because it freezes the computer if it reaches 72 ºC. It is annoying to have the fan ramp up up to 70% speed, I'm pretty sure a jet engine is quietter xD

Sadly, this card is still a bit more powerful than my trusty HD5750, that ran overclocked for years and is carefully stored to serve me as a backup if this one decides to blow up (specially now with the summer heat).

So... yeah, a new card would be more than welcome on my rig.

I already have a rig with a 980ti, but building a new pc with the new RX480 would be awesome.

I have an AMD 4870 which is very old now and I really need to upgrade the whole pc.

GTX 660. Bought it when it first came out, but I was thinking of upgrading my rig. My little cousin is starting to get into PC gaming and I was thinking of giving him my current rig when I upgrade to get a new one

I have an old HD 5500 card and wish it was a newer one owo

currently using a Radeon HD 5850... 

can't play latest games on high with 1080p reso..

i want to play Witcher 3! :(

but i can only play Witcher 1 and 2(mid settings)

what an old school life

Gibe nao pls this would go a long way to playing overwatch without haveing everyone about 8 pixelations wide. (+six siege too)

I believe I have a R7 300 series.

I only have a 5+ year old laptop with IntelVidia hardware.

I've been wanting to build to an all AMD rig in the near future (just waiting for Zen to be released by the end of this year or early next year)

Im using the old hd6850, and in need of an upgrade.

Using a 9800 GTX+ so the why is pretty obvious :P

Gib nao plz.

For that comparing between my 970 and AMD's new stuff in the ultimate DRYER CAGE MATCH, TWO GPUS WALK IN AND ONLY ONE COMES OUT WITH THE LAUNDRY. THE OTHER GOES INTO THE TRASH WHERE IT BELONGS.

(Not really though.)

Got an r9 390 in my rig, would like to try the new polaris cards and the Wattman for oc.

I have a gigabyte/GeForce 8600 gt. I can't even play portal withought giant lag spikes lol

I've been wanting to start a new build here soon due to the drops in price of PC parts.  An RX 480 would be an awesome start towards that build.  Btw I use an XFX R9 290 that keeps my room nice and toasty.   

my rig atm i am running gtx 480 in sli . i would like to up grade as im a uni student an when my pc is running under load it heat my room up to point wear its uncomfortable I am studying media  so my pc can be under load editing for a long periods of time and would help cut down the heat and consumption 

I'd like to keep my ''gaming'' rig working. i3 2130 3.2GHz HT CPU, MSI H61M-P20 (G3), 8GB RAM DDRcan't remember, too lazy to look, Club3D GTS 450 1GB. Been in service since 2010.

I have an ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 and I would very much so like an upgrade because this can barely play Star Wars :Battlefront 2, which was leading graphics several years ago. I want to be able to play modern games and I don't have any budget for new computer parts.

Researching on HPC on desktop systems .. Right now on intel HD4400 (ok stop laughing)..

So you realize how desperately i am craving for a great GPU. 

Hope I win this giveaway.