AMD Polaris Giveaway

iGPU in a MacBook. Yes I know. Building a PC to do my PhD with, so this would take a big dent out of the cost! 

People are crying over needing more power for their GPUs.
And I'm here trying to settle for my mediocre GTX750...

Currently have GTX 660ti which I just upgraded from a R7 240, which Linus reaaaaally loves so much. :) I am very happy with the GTX 660ti right now, it's a beast. Come on. But Polaris 10 and Polaris 11 is waaaaaay better than what I currently have. Soo, please. I WANT IT! GIBE NAO PLS. :D:D

I currently have a Radeon R5 M330 :(

I currently have the iGPU in my i3 4360 powering two 1080p monitors. But hey, I can at least play TF2!

I haven't been the biggest fan of Nvidia's tactics lately and would love to see an AMD card in my rig.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well, it would be nice to get off of my second-hand PCS+ HD 7850

kinda iffy, I know. 

Wait until you see how i'm powering it:

Yup. that's a 300W supply ripped from the heart of a little used pentium 4 system that was being scrapped.

desktop.jpg

My Radeon Gigabyte 7850 is calling for urgent upgrade! 

Currently on a GTX 670 that recovered from the closed water loops contents bid for freedom, though working its as flaky as why Brexit happened.

R9 290X. The thing turns my room into an oven out here in Arizona where we are regularly 100+ degrees F every day during the summer. Would love to have something that puts out much less heat and less power draw so I could give my 290X to a friend that really needs an upgrade.

running an ancient pentium 4 3.2 Ghz, 2 GB of DDR2 ram with a radeon 4670 AGP 1GB, it can play crysis yeaa but not at 720p lol

Just now, horacior123 said:

running an ancient pentium 4 3.2 Ghz, 2 GB of DDR2 ram with a radeon 4670 AGP 1GB, it can play crysis yeaa but not at 720p lol

Someone send this man a G3258!

I am using the Radeon HD 4890

need to shift for it ;)

My GTX 770 has just died and I'm looking for a replacement. :)

Have a GTX 960 at the moment and would like to switch to Polaris as it is more powerful and FreeSync monitors are cheaper

I have a amd 7850 xfx . I need a change mi pc is bored of it :D

I have a R9 380 8GB, but I would like to get more FPS

Currently running a r9 280. Had a HD4850 before, always using the best bang for the buck graphics, and the rx 480 is the new price to performance king like the 7950/280 and 4850 were. I would be very happy to win the new GPU, and I would give my current 280 to a friend that is currently building a gaming PC.

Running a sweet HD5850 but it is a little outdated right now so wouldn't be bad to get a small upgrade.

Having this R90 270 was great but it's running out of time and would love this new graphics card

I would love a free graphics card idk if I'm too late but hey I might as well try to enter. I currently am using a Asus g20 the lowest model with a gtx 745 not super amazing, I would love to finish a build I started awhile ago all I need is everything ;) except a case 

I currently have a HD 5870. I need an upgrade badly.

Been stuck with an Intel Core i5 2450m with Intel HD Graphics 3000 for the last 4 years. Chance to win a new graphics card? That would be a nice upgrade :D

Running an R7 370 in an 8-year-old rig which gave it a bit of a boost a couple of years ago. I have just ordered parts for a new PC except for the graphics card (going to stick the R7 in there until I figure out what to do for VR) - this giveaway could make that pretty darn simple!