AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently running an R9 290. Nothing wrong with her, except she puts out a little much heat! With an RX 480 I could pass on the old card and enjoy a cooler room. ^^

7970. I need the upgrade, as you can tell.....

Gt 635m cant even run csgo over 50 fps :(

I want the card to upgrade a little bit my cpu.
Thanks for the GA

I currently have a laptop without a dedicated video card, so winning this card would be helpful when I build something else.

Hello all!

This is my first time posting, but have been watching Linus on YouTube for a while now. Love the channel!

I currently have a Radeon R9 200 Series graphics card, but have been recently thinking of upgrading due to the new cards all coming out. It would be amazing if I could put one of these awesome cards into my gaming rig!

I really want that RX 480 card to put in my rig. My R9 380 is nice but that pinch of power extra would be fantastic. Reminds me of my old 290 actually.

radeon 6770. Better performance, lel. I'm pleased with acoustically and thermally.

Would love to get an rx 480 so i dont have to use integrated graphics 

Nice give way thanks to AMD do for doing it.

I personally love seeing new stuff that attempt to take advantage of new technologies and it looks like they created something amazing here.

Anyway I would love to replace my ageing nvidia card with brand new one from the red camp.

uhhhhhh R9 390 ober here c:, for some reason the linus tech tips channel picture reminds me steve jobs, clever way to advertise yourself ?hope you guys will become the biggest tech channel on youtube keep the good work going 

I have an old GTX 670, but I really wanna get VR ready!

I am right now on a G210 and i want to play on 1080p like a boss :D 

currently using an asus gtx 950 echelon. never had chance to use an amd card, would be nice if i get my hands on one.. as in bangladesh the price is quite high.. :/
greetings from bangladesh. you guys are kinda legend among tech people here.. :P

regards,
Nabil Ahmed

I have a Inno 3D GT 630, I know its embarrassing to call myself a gamer. but only if I could get my hands on some upper level card, may my gaming pride be renewed

I haven't completed my rig, but I got most of the component and I don't have enough money for gpu. I'm building my rig because I can't run overwatch on my laptop. What a great opportunity to finish my build.

I currently use an AMD Radeon HD 7770 1GB.

Solid card, runs Solitaire on Ultra at 30fps and Minesweeper Redux Elite Edition at 15fps.

**really need an upgrade:| gibe nao pls

Sold my 290 and my PC is sitting empty with a 8350 in it. Waiting for the dust to settle between Polaris and Pascal, but wouldn't mind my hand being forced into crossfiring Polaris.

I have a 660ti which was a really nice card in it's time but it's starting to show it's age. 

I have no dedicated GPU in my notebook, but I would love to make eGPU setup!

Hi, I'm using one iGPU (Intel Iris Pro w/ 1,5GB ). I will using for gaming FPS games at 1080p 60Hz. Love to try a newer monitor with freesync, 144Hz and low input lag (1-3ms) at same resolution.

But the horses first. Looks brilliant the HDR hints but seams like years until become affordable with in the upper conditions, we will see.

Great giveaway AMD! Good luck contestants!

I currently have a 750ti. Its crap.

gibe nao plz

Currently have a GTX 680... a great card at its time, but can't do VR very well. So a Polaris card would be fun