AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a R9 270 that sounds like a helicopter when playing videogames.

I would love to have a polaris GPU for that sweet VR experience.

Also, gibe nao pls.

Easy I have 6 kids. 5 boys and 1 girl...all gamers. Only one pc in the house for gaming. I have other parts that would be perfect.

I have a GTX 960 in my rig, but the 480 is bae.

My nephew sat on my PC a month ago and broke my old GTX 960... Currently running my rig with on-board HD 2400 intel graphics, which sucks btw. Patiently waiting for the RX480 AIB partners to ship, I've seen the 1060 reviews and frankly I'm not impressed. So please give me one already!!! Thanks!!! >.<

currently have r9 290. the old girl is starting to show her age in newer titles :( sad times. some Polaris goodness will fix that.

I'm currently utilizing an integrated GPU for standard productivity such as video and photo editing. While my current arrangement gets by, it is certainly not optimal and an upgrade to Polaris would be beneficial to a significant extent.

Love your content, and thanks for the giveaway. 

i am building a new desktop. it is going to be my second gaming desktop. the last one i built - believe it or not - i used ATI Radeon 9550 - 256 MB card. i am a red team member and always well be. aiming to use RX 480 in my new build no matter what

Still using my GTX 760. Showing its age. High power consumption. Feels like NVIDIA cripples my old card's performance, which still has some grunt, in order to force me to upgrade no a newer card. Polaris will obviously be much more effecient than the old Kepler architecture.

I currently don't even have a GPU and my budget is still focused on school equipment anyway thanks Linus for making the show.

My current graphics card that I have is a amd radeon hd 6850. With this I can't play the things I want to play. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to win a graphics card. 

i have an XFX 4 gb rx 480 but an rx 480 in crossfire is even better!

Hey Folks,

Currently I am using a dated Asus 670 Mini. Why would I love to own a new Polaris card? Frames per watt is just so much better, which is essential to noise comfort in a small volume case like mine (Lian Li PC-Q11).

Have a good one!

Phil

I am running a GTX 670. I would like the graphics for one simple reason. I want to play on better graphics.

Currently I don't have a GPU or a PC after my last laptop's sudden but inevitable death, in fact I was seeking help in new builds subforum.

I have a GTX 980 in one computer and an old Radeon HD5450 in another. It would be nice to upgrade the 5450.

gibe nao pls

I currently have a GTX 780 but I'm really wanting to get my friend into PC gaming but the cost is preventing him. This would allow me go give him my 780, so we could build him a PC for cheap and at the same time upgrade mine! :D

Gtx 750 1gb from asus

To give my rig some well need power

IBM 19K5340. 

on a decade old IBM workstation.

A few more ports would be nice.

On 7/18/2016 at 0:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have an amd 6870 and I can barely play medium to high end graphs games. I really like playing ark, but my computer struggles with it. I can barely run skyrim on high, it struggles with highest settings.

I am currently running a nvidia 6600 gt which can only play gmod so an upgrade will be very welcome.

Thanks AMD and Linus for the give away. Keep it up!

Currently running an R9 290. Nothing wrong with her, except she puts out a little much heat! With an RX 480 I could pass on the old card and enjoy a cooler room. ^^

7970. I need the upgrade, as you can tell.....