AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently have a gtx 660 ti and let's just say it dosent pull everything I have.

In my rig I am currently using r7 260x that I am planing to replace. If I get the card I will give the r7 to my sister (gt 9400)

a cursed R9 290 (its the 4th rma, 2 DoA and the 3rd killed my harddrive, this one just underperforms like a bitch)
also "gibe nao pls."

Being probably one of the biggest AMD fans and having to sit with a GTX 560 for the last 5 years I really want to get my system back to a Complete AMD system.

I'm currently running a GeForce 930M and I want to use the new card to build a new rig for all the steam games from the summer sale.

I am currently using a 7850.  I want to replace it because it just isn't cutting it for me anymore.

yeah i want a RX480 for my LAN pc.
currently i am pulling out my 980Ti from the beast just to go to LAN's

Well I'm currently running an XFX R7 240 (don't laugh) The reason I want to win thw new Polaris line up is because, I want to play more games at a higher framerate and better graphics. I'm pretty sure the RX graphics card will beyond blow my mind

I had a HD Radeon 7870, but with a little luck from craigslist I was able to get a GTX 670 for $80. An upgrade would be nice because I'm too many generations behind to play any of my games on my ultrawide 2560 by 1080 monitor at high to max settings.

i myself have a R9 380X which is a good GPU, but I would want a new polaris gpu because of H.265 support.

I have an outdated pc from dell and it needs some new parts.

I am running off a intel i5-4670 so I am in a desperate need of a GPU to finish this build. Getting married soon so finishing my build will need to take a back seat until I get enough funds to finally finish this rig.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Just baught an amd r7 360 to fit in my budget, somehow oblivious to the new amd line :(. PLZ gibe nau PLZ

My graphics card is pretty bad, so anything would be an improvementxD

HI,

currently rocking a gtx 980ti, One can never have to many graphics cards lying around can they?

I'm a college student currently working on getting everything for my first gaming PC build with a limited budget, therefor I don't have anything other than Intel HD Graphics 5500 in the laptop I'm currently using which struggles to meet my expectations with a lot of games. This would be perfect and would allow me to put more money toward other things.

gibe nao plz?

I have an R7 370 that i bought because i needed to upgrade from my GTX 560 ti that i had for years.

P.S i'm broke

I have the hd 7770 and Im gonna upgrade soon soooo... free upgrade? maybe? no?

Well, I have a 960, so the new AMD RX480 would really be an upgrade for my rig!

linux master race.

My current graphics card are GTX560, but it's only 2GB. Since mostly I do render, let's just say that it's not enough for some scene.

Currently running an ATI Radeon HD 4650 using AMD's legacy drivers on my AMD Phenom II X2 550 hacked to X4 B50.

I have a Radeon HD 7800. It would be sweet to not even bother with any R7, R9 stuff when I CAN LIVE ON THE EDGE

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

Running a 7970ghz, IT USES SO MUCH ELECTRICITY. I NEED A MORE EFFICIENT CARD.