AMD Polaris Giveaway

On 7/18/2016 at 11:29 AM, nicklmg said:

Hi 

I would like to get a Polaris card for my new PC

It would be a good adition

Spoiler

Still rocking a 5870, but is totally showing it's age and definitely due an upgrade. Would love a new card to finally be able to play the newer games the way they deserve to be played!

Right now I am using a 970 Superclocked, but I want to see what AMD can bring to the table for this new generation!

I have 7970 and am looking for an upgrade. RX480 would be a good bang for my buck.

I have an AMD HD 7950, so here is my post regarding "I want it" and "gibe nao pls."

I have a GTX 960.

So.. yeah, that's also my reason for wanting an upgrade :P

In all seriousness, i've been blown away about what AMD is doing at the moment and am rather enthusiastic about what's about to happen in the near future.

Also, i want it, gibe nao pls!

I have a Radeon 5870.  It's loud, hot, and old.  I'd like to replace it with something newer but I am a starving artist and can't be splurging on expensive computer hardware right now.  I tried posting on the reddit thread when AMD was giving away 14 cards or whatever but they didn't pick me.  Buncha dicks, right?

r7 240 running here......yeah i know!!!!!

because i have never won anything before......!

Im building a new rig with an r7 360 in it hoping to upgrade to a rx 480 for vr

I have a Nvidia GTX 750ti, it is an average graphics card. I would love an upgrade to anything better :D

My reason I want this card is simple, because I'm already planning to buy it when non reference models come out. Right now I use Integrated Graphics HD4000 and i knew that my current processor cant show the real power of that video card, but I planning to build my next PC around that card. 

Hi, 

Maybe I am not a complete hardcore gamer, but when I game, I really enjoy good graphics. 

Now I am using AMD HD7750 and I really think it is time to update.

Cheers, Manijs

I currently have a rig with a gtx 560ti and there is so many new games that I cant even play with this graphics card, hope you could change that

Im running a r9 280 that doesnt like my 1080p monitor causing it to overheat on a constant basis

I want dis

I have a gtx 740 and it struggles, just a bit. It might be time for an upgrade.

i am currently playing on a laptop with a gt 750m     i literally cant run any game from above the 2010s      i want to buy a decent pc this summer but i havent got a lot of money so this could be very helpful

Using a 750ti... it's my only computer and I would love the upgrade!

I just hope AMD wins out, I'm ready to cash in AMD stocks!

Currently have an asus laptop with an Nvidia 650gtm but i'm looking forward to finally making the step to build my own PC, a free graphics card would be lovely indeed!

good luck to all!

I've got AMD HD 8000 series gpu. I really want to play latest games like overwatch and other but can't because of the gpu, that's why I want those graphics card. :):) 

Thanks in advance :P Keep up the good work.

In this moment I have a AMD radeon 6870 that was good in its time. It's necessary a change to deal with the requirements that this inclement technologic world demands.

I'm still using geforce 9600GT... yup, that old one... so probably no need to say why i need an upgrade... if i win this, ill build a new rig :)

i have a gtx 960 and i do a LOT of gpu work using it + some gaming as well ;) but a buddy of mine  needs the card to do the same i do not do pc work for money i have a full time job but he dose and his out dated pc is NOT up to it so i am going to build hem a new one and a new card would would save money for other thangs like cpu mobo and so on .........love you youtube has helped me more then you will ever now man  

In the process of buying to build a PC... so currently no graphics card. :(