AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a r9 270x which is sadly near it's death. So an upgrade to maybe an RX series card would be really great! Thanks AMD for the giveaway and goodluck to everyone! :)

I have a athalon x4 860k and a nvidia 750ti ftw, what a miss match. You could help my CPU find its soulmate! :)

Currently running with a pair of R9 290s on a 4k display. Gaming is mostly fine at lower settings or older titles but I know it can be better. :)

I have a 16GB, i5 2500,   with 1 GTX 620, and 1 AMD 480x.  (hoping for another :-)  to power a 4K  samsung JS9000

Got an nvidia GTX 960

Never really owned an AMD card before so I'd like to try it out if I get the chance to do so.

I have a geforce gtx 650 from EVGA! The thing still works pretty damn well considering how old it is now, but I can't play much over barebones settings! might as well have a laptop xD

im in the prosses of learning how to develop games and i need to build a new computer (it's a miracle that i can run google with this one) and my buget dosent allow me to bay a decent GPU so it will help me tremendously  

On 18.7.2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Right now I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti and I want to record/play Overwatch in epic Settings.

Greetings

My graphics card is a AMD Radeon HD 7660D. Recently I checked on a site that compares graphics cards and found my hardware had a resale value of $0.0. I feel like I have a Fred Flintstone graphics card along the lines of having a Supersaurus dinosaur stretching its' head and tail between content and my monitor.

ERHMERGERHD I WANT THIS SO BAD< I AM A FAN BOY AND PROUD. I just don't have the money to get a gpu, but this is a start. and I will be able to pt this into my older $400 pc I use for gaming, it's only good enough to run skyrim on medium settings, no AA, and it actually has an older AMD Apu in it. :)

I have a really old card that can't handle anything. This would be over the top.

My desktop's rocking the gt220 right now, so an upgrade to Polaris would mean making games not only playable, but also enjoyable.

My PC is a Rosewill Rise Glow Case, MSI Z170A, Intel Core i5-6600k 6M Skylake, XFX Radeon HD 7870 Black Edition and Diamond Radeon HD 7870, 2x8GB G.SKILL NT DDR4 2400, Samsung 850 Evo 250GB, HEC-850TS Power Supply

I currently own a 770 and would like to convert to the AMD's Polaris lineup due to Nvidia's scary business tactics as of late.

I currently have a R9 290x from MSI. Would be nice to have a newer card.

I currently have an EVGA SC GTX 970 Ac 2.0, but I would like to introduce my cousin to computers for his birthday and I want him to experience the amazing graphics you can see with a computer :)

If I win, it would go to my father. He's running a triple display setup on an aging PowerColor HD 7970 (non-GHz Ed), so he's been overdue for an update a while now. My old man is turning 60 this year, and his favorite franchises are FarCry, Quake, and Doom. My old man kicks butt. :D 

gtx 980 ti. why not try for one its free. keep up the good work guys.

i have 960(2Gb) on my rig. but i need more VRam for some game. and wait for AMD new CPUs come out.(then i have a reason for my self to build another Rig)

Great Video and Thanks for giveway.

Currently using a GTX570, still running strong. Don't NEED a new card until I'm ready for VR. This will get me there faster.

EDIT: Woops I use a 570 not a 580 tehe. Though for the performance I got out of it what's the difference?

At the moment i own a MSI AMD HD 7870 2GB GDDR5 video card, which goes to 100 degrees celsius or 212 fahrenheit while playing ARK Survival Evolved, yes i really need to change it and yes i already cleaned it and it didn't help. I can play the game at lower resolution which doesn't disintegrate the graphics card going up to 80 celsius / 176 fahrenheit but no 1080p for me.

Currently I am running the Integrated Intel Graphics and any dedicated card would help a lot. I have been working hard to get a PC and I had to pick this one with the means of upgrading it down the line. So don't laugh at me :P

I am running an old geforce gt 730 because I spent my money in the processor due to my work 
I would love a new graphic card and play modern games !! thank you AMD ! xDxD

I have a HD4650 with 512mb and I live in a humid city; so a new graphics card could perform a lot better...