Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a GTX 760. But if i won i'd give it to my cousin that has a GTX 560ti :( . Thanks for the giveaway and keep up the great work ! <3 

Currently I am using a Pentium Dual Core with only integrated graphics(Does have HP Envy 17 but that doesn't matter, you asked for a rig :ph34r:)

So what more reason do I need to upgrade my system.

Also AMD does have the edge for DX12, so would be nice to have RX480.

Good Luck Everyone.

I currently have my computer with a gt 560, which I only can play a few games without lagging like all flash games I can run fine but when I try to run The Forest on the lowest settings it still lags. But hey if I win this giveaway I can play more games.

I have gt 730 and iam building my new pc :o so its the perfect time .i do stil miss the cpu and the gpu lmao ;D

Hi there, it would be lovely to change my Radeon 6770 because, you know, it's getting just a tiny bit old. Also, I would really love to play Forza Motorsport 6: Apex

Currently  witnessing the slow and painful death of my Gtx 660 and would love to catch up to this decade with a rx480. (that way i could put the money toward a new monitor) that would go a long way toward helping me play star citizen ^^

Running a HD6950@6970 at the moment. Whilst it is sufficient for World of Warcraft and most of my older games and gets me decent fps i fear that i won´t be able to enjoy the new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided that releases in august. And since is love the Deus Ex universe i´d be a very sad panda if i can´t enjoy it in all it´s details :( 

And by winning one of these sweet GPUs i´d have enough money to integrate it into my watercoolingloop :)

Yo!

I have GeForce GTX 970, which still performes pretty well, but since i'm also considering to upgrady my display for a HDR monitor I also need to upgrade my current graphic card to get the enhanced quality. So overall that win would help me....Financially a lot :D

Cheers

On 18 July 2016 at 6:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Well I'm using a 9800gt and well I guess you know the struggle ???

I am running GTX 960 and RX480 will be a huge upgrade considering fact that this card costs more than gtx970 in my country. GTX 960 is kinda ok but RX480 will a big upgrade in terms of performance.

Hi, I'm currently using a 5 year old GTS 450 in my rig. I just graduated college and I'm currently looking for a job. I want to save up so that someday I can build my dream rig. But once I get a job, I'd have to help out my mom pay for utility bills and other stuff. I really hope that I would get chosen for this giveaway because it would be a HUGE step forward towards building my dream PC. Thanks for giving all of us a chance to win the new AMD Polaris GPUs! More power to LTT!