AMD Polaris Giveaway

idk about model my gpu (pentium g3220 igpu :P)

Hi, I have a very old machine with ATI RadeonHD 5570.

I want a new silent one with good enough performance for WoT and CoH. I want to buy an Rx 460 if I dont win anything here. Ty guys!

On 18/07/2016 at 0:59 PM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I want it

Intel HD Graphics, lol

I currently use a 980TI, but more various graphics cards are always good. :D

gibe nao plz gibe nao plz gibe nao plz

Got a old but gold readon hd 7850 black edition.

Have loved it since i got it but its getting old and would probably enjoy a nice retirement plan.

I have gtx 780 and been looking to upgrade ^_^

I currently have a gt 630 which well does not really allow much. It allows me to watch youtube and play a few games but that is pretty much it. I have it because I got it for free and I didnt have any other choice.

I have a GTX 960, so not bad but I also have an AMD A10 7850K and the GTX and the A10 dont get along

I'm using a GTX 560ti, I'm hoping one day i can get the most out of my 1080p 60hz TV with a decent card, fingers crossed I will be a winner this time.

i have and amd hd 7670m for now and planning to build a rig so why not

I have a 660 in my pc. I want it because it's an upgrade to my card.

Hello! I was thinking to buy a new graphic card for my computer and yes, this is a great opportunity to save money! haha. And it's perfect, I am pro AMD because they have an open source politic.

I currently have an overclocked to the hilt EVGA 750 TI FTW edition...... it's served me well, but I'm ready for an upgrade, got my eye on an AMD Polaris because I really love the way they've managed to shake things up in the mid-range market!

running a RX 390 so it would be a upgrade i think but not by much but im a system builder and building computers is my hobby so it would be fun to build another computer around this card and im a amd fan boy too >.> lol

I have a G1 Gaming 980ti, but I heard somewhere that in some (very rare) scenarios they can be used together with DirectX 12 with some nice results C:

R9 380 - Building a new pc for my little siblings to do his work and game.xD

I have a GTX750 so yea I think it's time for a newer card lol

It's always crazy how big these threads get. My current graphics card is an old Radeon 7770 GPU. Not great, but it works well enough in some respects. Would be awesome to get one of these new GPUs, and probably build a new PC around that.

:)xD9_9:D:PB|

I have an R9 270 RoyalQueen which I got as an open box deal a couple of years ago. It's had to cope with being paired with a Q6600 until recently, and hasn't moaned or complained, it has an i5 2500K now thanks to my friends need for an i7 injection. It sounds like a hot car under load and being a RoyalQueen doesn't balk at being placed by the tradesman's entrance :o

In my main computer i have an R9 390 strix that is a potato right now, it can hardly hit 1100Mhz without crashing.  I think the memory is bad on it based on the way it artifacts. Since the 480 is so close to the 390 I wouldn't mind using less power!  If i won i would probably put my 390 in my secondary computer and get rid of my 950 altogether.

I have a gtx960. Getting into Elite: Dangerous and I would love to play it in VR.

geforce 210 is what im using.. and i want to switch to AMD cause well im a fan of AMD they have Cheap CPU's Graphics Card etc..  well the Card that i have was just given to me and can't do games on it so would be nice to have one of those Giveaways :)