AMD Polaris Giveaway

Useing a asus GTX750Ti for a while its okay but now its not rely enough to even palyeing in 1080p in decent settings :P

i built my pc in 2013. its been 3 yrs since then.

my pc config is :

Asus Maximus V Formula Motherboard.

Corsair vengence 4gb x 2 ddr3 ram

intel core i5 3570k

samsung dvd writer

corsair 500r carbide series cabinet.

cosair bronze certified g700 series 700 watts power supply

Aoc 23" full hd full 3d led TV/monitor

logitech webcame,logitech keyboard and mouse wireless.

phillips 2.1 speaker setup.

but my problem is my GFX with is nvidia gt 620 2gb(zotac).

since 2013 i have been using this card as a punishment for killing my old Graphics card.

my parents strictly deny to buy a new gfx which is costlier than 3000-4000 rupees (roughly around 60$).

only if i could get a amd rx 480.... it would be like REDEEMING my dream of a true gaming pc back from death. :|

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200247461929266&set=a.2908014099480.2111585.1234402204&type=3&theater

this is my current build 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500253

and this is my current card on this build :|

I have an R9 290x
Said R9 290x runs at 94°C at 100% fan speed whilst playing overwatch at Epic settings

It's currently 30°C in the UK, I'm currently dying
pls gib polaris card

I am running a AMD HD 7700 series from XFX. It runs at 70*C at hottest under load. It can run some vr content but I want something that will run it with no real issues.

Hello! I have r7 370 i want  new grafic so i can play new games on maximum preformances! thank you!

I currently have a 980ti, but my CPU is just a poor little i5 so would love to win that GPU use whichever one performs the best and sell the other to get money for a new CPU :) I'm not the one in most need here, but hell why not give it a shot so gibe nao pls!

On 7/18/2016 at 10:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have gt 710..in my...core 2 duo.....I took ur advice Linus. .against gt 210......

I could use this thing finally satisfy my pc gamer needssss. .lol

I recently brought a AMD RX 480 by XFX but it would be nice to go crossfire how ever that being said i think i would likely give it to my brother cause he always complaining about his bad GTX 260,Thanks Linus

I currently have 2 AMD R9 270's in crossfire. I would like to upgrade to Polaris to decrease my PC's power consumption and to improve efficiency, while providing similar if not better performance than what my PC currently delivers.

I currently own the other brand of GPU and have never own anything AMD.It would be interesting to see what the new AMD GPU can do and see how they compare to the other brand.

It's my first post here, so hello to everyone :)

I am...still  running my 8 years old radeon hd 4850 toxic :(

Yes, please kill me.

Just like guy above @echigo i have 1440x900 lcd , mine is Lg flatron w1952tq.

I just can't live like this anymore, i need this card so freaking bad, with it (i hope) i will start to build new pc.

Thank you for the opportunity to win such a great card.

I've currently got a R9 390, but it gets ridiculously hot under load for what it's trying to do.

Having a new card that doesn't melt would be nice!

-BassMaster

NightShade's specs

FX 9590Crosshair V Formula-Z | 16GB HyperX Savage 1866MHz | Sapphire R9 390 Nitro (W/Backplate) | Corsair H100i v2 | Corsair AX1200i

240GB HyperX Savage| 960GB SanDisk Ultra II | 4TB WD Black | Samsung U28E590DCorsair 760t v2 | Corsair VOID Wireless

Corsair K65 RGB (MX red) | Corsair Sabre RGB | Corsair MM800 Polairs | NZXT Hue+  | Corsair ML120/140 Pro | Corsiar Commander Mini

Full specs at http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?303815-BassMaster

Radeon 3000 series onboard graphics...RX 480 will be a nice upgrade to it and will pair nice with my FX-4100 

I have a r9 390 now but with another gpu I can enable crossfire.

Hey, I'm a long time viewer and I have a 7990 that's dying a slow, hot, artifacting death. A Polaris card would feature most of the performance of this card, without the associated heat, noise, Crossfire or microstutter issues.

Why do I want and upgrade? Cause I am still rocking an HD6850 on my new 990 AM3+ board. I think it darn near exploded when I tired to play Fallout4 on more than full low settings. 

I'm currently running a Radeon R9 280.

I think that HDR sounds really awesome, maybe with that tech I won't have to crank up gamma to see the dark images and make the bright images too bright.

Sounds really cool

Hi! I'm using a Radeon HD 5830 and the reason to upgrade is exactly that, my graphics card is too old for current-gen gaming.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Currently running an R7870 and would love to be able to be able to play some newer AAA games for a change.

wait my pcwhen i check my brother toke my GPU and i sed ;et's check ita nd we chect it and it's broken id dasen't work eney more and im opening my laptop it dosent have a GPU well r.i.p i realy do need a GPU and im planing to get a full remake of my old pc so yeah the report that i made was a semi flop so yeah rip my intel GPU and RIP my money buyingthis laptop SO YEAH this kinda kill's me and i need to keep saving up money to buy a new matherboard a new power suply and a new RAM and a new case and new monitore and probobly a new GPU if did't win the GPU saving my mone sence im a kid it will take a holl 3 years or 2 years so save up to new probobly modern PC well  i have a good specers keyboard and a good maouse but i don't have the PC my keyboard is not even a micanical keyboard witch suck in here witch also cost you know just 8.499.99 pesos so yeah grinding that mone using my school money for 5 month's of my life ab=nd

if you don;t trust me

im born 2002 June 25 live in Philippines Lower Dagsain, Baguio City 

so yeah there's my trust in you L.T.T. 

so yeah life kinda suck in here all things are expensive well alote of it but the cheap one's are fake so yeah

i still do love my country still waiting to change some thing in here in the Philippines so ueah that all and the up date of my laste post 

so  yeah an update at my PC and Loptop and olso my life so yeah

and all the thing that i see on youtube is chizzing me to finde it save money for it and mostly sad but at the and im also happy 

so yeah agen bye 

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE  :"(