AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have an R9 380 and I want a new GPU so that I can give my old GPU to somebody that I know who needs it. Also if I somehow gets picked, can you guys change my username as I spelt it wrong.

I have a GT 640, it would be a great upgrade for my pc.

Nothing because my 780ti died :( RIP

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I have a MSI GTX 760 2GB and I think the new Polaris card will be a good improvement especially for the Vram, my 2GB get satured in every recent game.

Thank you AMD and LMG for this giveaway !

I have a GTX660 in my rig so far and planned to upgrade to something better:) Already bought an i5 6600k to match a better GPU

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

I have an R9 380 but need an upgrade to support better gaming at 4k

I use a pretty bad laptop with nvidia integrated graphics, GeForce 820M.  Im saving for a good pc so one of those cards would me useful.

Well, i'm running a gtx 760 on a recently aquired 2560*1080p panel with freesync. Need to get me that team red card to enable said freesync xD

Nooooo pressure...

gibe nao pls

I have two R9 280x crossfired. I use these GPUs for simple machine learning and for occasional gaming. I would love to see what are new GPUs capable of.

gibe nao plz

I've got a little hd7600m. It is too little so It can't carry me

I would love one because my MSI R9 380 dies during some games (mostly Rust).

Got that good old Intel HD Graphics 4000. So you could say I need an upgrade.

My 270x needs a replace... hope this rx480 its the replacement

Hello,

i´m rebuilding my 6 years old pc with i5 750 and amd 5770. I hope cpu cooler will help with overclocling i5 750 and RX 480 will give me that boost i need ^_^ would be great to win it here :) 

Currently I'm using a laptop with GTX750. But I'm in the planing of new rigg to replace my NAS with a PC that could became the my central of all my computing needs. The current idea is no GPU inside, but I'll gladly put the one, you'll give me, when i win.

Currently using a 980 Ti, but would like to join the Red sidwe once again.

Currently have an HD7790.

Upgrade to a new AMD card would be awesome :3

Great work guys 10/10

My rig currently is running of a MSI 960, with the technology being older but not old it runs ok, but a new AMD card would be awesome. Thanks again for all the content and for doing this giveaway

I'm running an Nvidia GT 640 (arguably the worst performance to dollar Nvidia card, and I am curious to see what AMD has to offer. I've gone through three different computers over the course of the past 9 years, and barely being able to keep a stable frame rate on my current favorite game (War Thunder) I feel it is time to upgrade. I'm debating getting a GTX 1080 but I want to try an AMD graphics card for a change

I'm currently using an R9 270 and would love an upgrade.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently using a gtx 970 with a samsung 850t Qhd monitor whihc does surport HDR you even showed on in the vidoe where the give away was announced, Haven't upgraded to an amd card in the past due to the increased power consumption for the performance benefits, But i have a black and red themed computer so amd would match up very nicely with the current theme. I could also use the amd along side the 970 in my pc for things like folding at home and also just because it would be kinda nuts.

keep making the great videos LTT

running a gigabyte: 6850OC sapphire card. my gfx card is like Ron swanson's sub par steak.

Evga Gtx 960

id like to upgrade my card to something newer. Thanks for the consideration!