Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

My R9 280X is getting a bit long in the tooth, so one of these GPUs (especially the Polaris 10) would be great.

My name is Justin I like to do some streaming on Trove and League Of Legends while my system with a i7-2600 and a GTX 680 Dose Ok at 1080p med-high 60 Fps on average Is not what exactly is good enough for streaming sometimes I do get A little lag and if I try to stream or record BO3 Thats just not happening I want my career as A content developer to thrive but with the Specs I have now there is not that great of a chance My card is 4 Generations old its not keeping up to the standards if anything = to a 950 and for recording and streaming its not enough this card would be the most helpful thing to me. 

This would be a good replacement for the furious beast, that roars relentlessly and breaths fire from the darkest depths of hell. And its name is GTX 570. Thank you old friend for more than 5 years of impeccable service :)

I am Running a gtx 660 which is starting to give out on me! and i would love to get this card it would be perfect upgrade, as i was looking to get the 480 anyways!! it would be amazing!

I currently have an R9 380 and I want a new GPU so that I can give my old GPU to somebody that I know who needs it. Also if I somehow gets picked, can you guys change my username as I spelt it wrong.

Nothing because my 780ti died :( RIP

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop 1 Alienware M18x Red - 18.4" 1080p i7 3610qm CF 7970m samsung evo 250gb, raid 0 2x 500gb harddrive, killer nic n1103, 8gb ram, Nebula Red Laptop 2 Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Laptop 3 M11x Celeron SU7300 + 512mb 335m, 8gb Ram Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, iPad 4 32gb, iPhone 6 128gb Space Grey, Sony A7

I have a MSI GTX 760 2GB and I think the new Polaris card will be a good improvement especially for the Vram, my 2GB get satured in every recent game.

Thank you AMD and LMG for this giveaway !

Well, i'm running a gtx 760 on a recently aquired 2560*1080p panel with freesync. Need to get me that team red card to enable said freesync xD

Nooooo pressure...

gibe nao pls

I use a pretty bad laptop with nvidia integrated graphics, GeForce 820M.  Im saving for a good pc so one of those cards would me useful.

I have two R9 280x crossfired. I use these GPUs for simple machine learning and for occasional gaming. I would love to see what are new GPUs capable of.

Hello,

i´m rebuilding my 6 years old pc with i5 750 and amd 5770. I hope cpu cooler will help with overclocling i5 750 and RX 480 will give me that boost i need ^_^ would be great to win it here :) 

Currently I'm using a laptop with GTX750. But I'm in the planing of new rigg to replace my NAS with a PC that could became the my central of all my computing needs. The current idea is no GPU inside, but I'll gladly put the one, you'll give me, when i win.

Currently using a 980 Ti, but would like to join the Red sidwe once again.

My rig currently is running of a MSI 960, with the technology being older but not old it runs ok, but a new AMD card would be awesome. Thanks again for all the content and for doing this giveaway