AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently rocking a ATI Radeon HD 5550, doesnt have the money to upgrade, my pc now is not turning on so im currently using laptop from the office on day to day gaming (lmao). I really want it because obviously i wanted a new pc that can play every game i want(cant build one coz... money matters. life is hard here is Philippines). Thanks! :D 

Im currently running a rig with a GTX 960 & i5 6600 and would like to pimp it up with an AMD card.

Got an aging HD7770...an upgrade would always help!

GTX 260. I want an upgrade for the new Polaris because I need to upgrade so I can play Fallout 4. DX11 isn't supported by the 260 :(

I have a 7850 and it's starting to show its age a little. I think it's about time for an upgrade.

I currently have an 7870 which is getting older every day. 

I mostly play CS:GO and the 7870 does deliver ~300fps, but i need MOAR FPS so i need the polaris.

I have a r9 280x, I'd love some polaris tech to have a rig good enough to pump out VR!

Hi i have a intel hd 530 integrated graphis card from an i5 6500.

Currently have an R9 280X, would really like a new one have had issues with the 280X ever since I got it with 2D flickering.

I have a GTX 750 ti and this would be the only way I would get a current card.

I have aw XFX 280x which was good until it got surged when my PSU blew up. It survived, somehow, but only works properly when the fans are at 100% and I underclock it :(

I have an r7 360 and it practicly is on fire 24/7, and when i say on fire i mean like 200 degrees above hell.

i currently have R7 260x , i want to upgrade because it's kinda hard for me to get 60fps with high setting in some games with this GPU

I still use my rig which has 9500gt on it hahahah 

so yeah gibe nao pls

I am currently using a  Radeon HD 7850 graphics card its getting super old but hadn't really had the money to buy a new one for awhile. Honestly i would love a new graphics card so that i could play games at 60 fps maxed out on 1080p and 2k if possible im lucky to get around 40 fps on overwatch maxed out in 1080p :(. Also thanks for the great videos to you guys over at Linus tech tips ive learned almost everything i know from your all's videos have a great day!!! 

Gigabyte GTX 950 OC edition, entry level preety much, but I will be getting new cpu to replace fx-6300 (i5 6500), so new GPU was also in plan, so hopefully it will even raise my budget for maybe better cpu (i5 6600k) and better MOBO if i win this :) 

I currently have a Gigabyte GTX 650 and a GPU upgrade would be pretty great... Good luck everyone!

I have A Gtx 650 I would want to upgrade to Amd so i could play GTA 5 without lag 

I currently have a R9 270x 4GB from Sapphire. I don't have an urgent need to upgrade, but still, it would feel nice to have a MUCH MORE powerful card in my rig.

/フフ         ム`ヽ / ノ)  ) ヽ / |  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ / ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ / 丶_ ノ 。   ノ、 。|/    `ヽ `ー-'_人`ーノ     丶  ̄ _人'彡)

well.. nvm, yeah i commented, now may i have me card?! PLEASE!

I run a GTX 680 on a 1440p "Korea monitor" and it have always been a little to slow (and to little memory) but I'm a Student and cant afford a new and fancy GPU :(

Running an old computer overclocked 17-920 with 2 5850's crossfired. Despite this I still cant play fallout 4 :(
Please gib dis hobo a new card so I can play fallout4 :D

GT9800, so in need to upgrade for directx. new amd card would be good coworker for my amd phenom ii.