AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a GTX 970 in my PC and I want an AMD-Card because, well they are free :D

I'm using Radeon Hd 7790, good card but it has 1gb memory :(

im using r9 290 ref.. so i think this upgrade will be good.. so, give it to me plsss!!

I have an i7 870, I habe no GPU only disappoint, just black screen. If I heff dis 480, I will no disappoint, disappoint monitor, no more. Monitor will be anti-disappoint work of 1080. The pixel no count, just what drivez. I also like rendering 3D models I make and stahf. Ofc I do that in my head where it's hi-tech stuff only. But in all seriousness I remember putting an HD 7870 GHz at some point, but I drilled into it as I was bored one day. IT STILL WORKS! But computer is still disappoint. I dunno wai, it just is.

right now i have a amd r9 270x in my computer and i want the new card because new is better and i like better especially when better is for free :D.

I more than want this graphics card i need it.. I have built an all right rig and have just saved enough to get my CPU so now all that i am missing is my GPU and but winning this one i would have completed my rig and be able to put money towards a better CPU rather than a CPU and a GPU.

Oh and gibe nao plz

I have a gtx 960, and while it does its job, my sister needs a new gpu and might as well enter this giveaway. It's free, so why not?

I currently have HD4400, because I`ve given my GTX 960 to my sister and I think to buy RX480, but it would be nice to get free. Thank you.

I have gtx 750 :c my pc cant even run bf4 xD
o yea

gibe nao plz

I currently use an sapphire AMD 6770 512mb i got it when it was for sale and i like it not the best graphic card u can buy it was bang for buck choice back then. reason i would love to win this is the experience my graphic card is showing its age.

i've always had nvidia gpus in my PC(gt620 then gtx660), so i would like to try AMD and see if i like em

I have an Nvidia Geforce 210. Sadly, it is VERY (It has just 16 CUDA cores!!!!) weak and I can't play anything released in the present day. Such a big increase in performance would really be welcomed. 

Well I was going to upgrade my R9 270 to a 480 but now I have to buy a lawn mower so a free 1 would be AWESOME!

gibe gibe gibe.

hello my gpu is a 7970 sapphire running on a intel core duo quad q8200 while i can still play most of the games with low medium settings this new polaris gpu would help me a lot and let concentrate my little budget on a new cpu and motherboard.

thanks a lot for the opportunity and good luck everyone

Currently have an R7 250X. Been looking to upgrade my Graphics, Polaris cards look like the way to go. =P If I do win the card, my old one will be going to friend to help boost his PC that's running a super old card which no longer wants to work alot of the time.

Right now I have a R9 200, which is pretty ok for my usage, but an upgrade is never bad...

I am building my first computer and so have been looking for a graphics card and one of these would be perfect for my needs of 1080p gaming!

I´ve got my good old GeForce 9600 GT OC´ed at 730|1100|1800 inside my rig (i7 4790) and I want to upgrade because of Battlefield 1. I am so exited about this game but obviously my card won´t handle it. I´m already glad that I can play BF4 at the lowest settings in 720p with about 25 FPS

Wow... My first time here... I'm not gonna lie, I signed up because of the AMD giveaway. It's been sometime since I got addicted to being in forum/places like this. I'm usually just on Facebook nowadays. But who knows... I might like it enough to stay here...

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup.

Well, as embarrassing as this may sound, my current system is still rocking an XFX HD4670 512MB 128bit PCIe graphics card. I'm actually saving up for an RX460. So incase my bad luck gets interrupted by linustechtips, i can save up for an i3 upgrade instead. haha.

Leorick,

Well I have a gt 940M on my laptop which is what I have had to use since my desktop doesn't have a dedicated gpu only the stock intel HD graphics, so this would be one of the best things that would have ever happened to my desktop! I do have a core i5 it's just the graphics department that's lacking!

gtx 970 and its for one of my friend that wants to build his first pc but does have enough money atm

I need this because I'm building a new PC and I'd like to do some VR on it. Good luck to everybody! Also, I'm using a GT630M on a i7 laptop from 2012. Would be quite a upgrade from a laptop graphics adaptor to a desktop PC

I'm currently using an HD 7850. I found out after buying my new AOC Freesync monitor that apparently the HD 7800 series doesn't have Freesync. It would be great to win the card I'm already looking at plus I could use another 20 fps or so to cap out in my games.

I'm using an intel HD Graphics family so you see why I want another GPU to build a PC