AMD Polaris Giveaway

Im currently working on my new pc would help out a lot if i won! My current one is older than myself probably and im 13. Current Specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 250  :(

Motherboard: Asrock N68-VS3 FX :(

GPU: NVidia gt 630 1 gb gddr5 :(

PSU: MS 400w :(

RAM: 3gb in 2016 (one stick is from kingston and idk for the other one)

Case: idk some 12 year old one

HDD: wester digital blue 500gb

I have a Radeon HD7850 (ikr? 2012 called) and built my PC in summer of 2013. Long due for upgrade by the looks of it.

Now I don't have a PC because I wait for all video cards to release. But if I gonna win, I will not wait anymore xD.

Got a 650ti for a very long time now can't afford a new card because of college, would be nice to get an upgrade.

Hi Linus,

I got an extremely dated 460GTX. I need a serious upgrade for my GPU so I can actually use my 4k monitor (to watch content, not necessarily play games.) A Polaris based GPU will really help with that.

Hope I win! ;-p

I'm using laptop with gtx 540 which cant even run CS GO in 30 fps. I'm building new pc so i need new card, polaris 10 or 11 would be great 

Hi,

I'm currently using my 4.5 year old XFX HD 7970 (which is still pretty good)

But it gets way too hot, way too soon. I installed a custom cooler, which helped a little, 

but I'm still forced to downclock the card if I plan on using it for more than 2 minutes.

So yeah, a RX 480 would be awesome :)

I am using an EVGA GeForce 760 at the moment and trying to play games, such as Doom, has been somewhat decent, but its age is starting to show. After viewing videos of Doom running on a RX480, I was impressed and would love to own one, plus it was great to see the increase in performance it gained by using the Vulkan API.

Running a 7970 now which is getting hottor every week (90 -100 celcius). As a student a could really use a new AMD.

I have a Fury X, which is fine... but I would like another card... I can never get enough cards... are these also the same gpu's that the new Imacs are rumored to have? 

I have a Radeon HD 5450 that i bought a long time ago, and for what games i was playing at that time and budget i had, it was a pretty good deal. Contrary to some people that had problems with AMD, i never had either with the video or cpu, but an old system is old and i am planing on upgrading in the future, ill probably still stick with AMD since it didn't gave me issues.

I have been watching your videos for a long time and i always enjoy them, keep it up!

I have a GTX 760 and an AMD card would be the best way to upgrade my desktop.

I currently have a nvidia gtx 960. would love to have an upgrade!

I mean I have a 390x, so I'd probably give it to my fiancee with a 560ti!

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming | Intel Core i5 7300HQ | 16GB DDR4 | NVIDIA GTX1050ti | Corsair Force LS 120GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | 6TB Seagate Barracuda

Acer 21" IPS | 15" in-built | Logitech MX Master | Das Keyboard 4C Ultimate | Windows 10 Pro

iPad Pro 10.5" 2017 | A10X | 4GB | 64GB | Silver | Silicone Cover

Huawei Mate 10 Pro | Kirin 970 | 6GB | 128GB | Mocha Brown | Dbrand Carbon Fibre Black Skin

I am currently using a gtx 960. I want it because it's better than my old one... (^-^)v  

Spoiler

Gib nao plz

I am currently running on GTX 950 OC on my gaming rig. Looking for an upgrade as I wanted a free upgrade of gpu. :)

Hello!

I have an Asus EAH 4850 at the moment that's why I am planning to build a new PC...

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'm curently running 2x Saphire 7970 Ghz wich might performe better than the 480 card, but they are old noicy and unreliable.They are giving me trubles in lots of games atm and keep getting driver crashes =/

Anyway, love the show! :D

I currently do not have a graphics card in my system due to financial issues, i use the on board AMD CPU for games, i get around 30-40 fps when playing Mine Craft, i would love to own an AMD Polaris card because I have a dream of becoming a YouTuber who can stream games and record cool content and i'd love to play games like Overwatch and Grand Theft Auto V. I want to wish everyone who enters the contest good luck!