CPU cooler: Coolermaster 212 EVO with MX4 compound

GPU: Gigabyte 280X user OC GPU:1125 ram:1550

Ram: Gskill 1600mhz 4GBx4=16GB

SSD: Crucial M4 128GB

HHD 2 500 GB seagate barracuda 7200's in Raid 0

id love a Free RX480 for now, then i can wait for Zen build big boiiieeee's

i bet that RX480 rips in Starcitizen :D

can i HAS plz xD

Im curently using a laptop with intel hd graphics since my video card died a few weeks ago and i hope i can win this one so i can play games properly

I currently have a gefoce gtx 970 with an  i7 4790k but i want the card because i want to give mine to my brother who is playing on a apu a6 :S. Gibe it to mi nao!

Currently, I have an iMac and am looking to make the switch to PC. It would be saweet if I could omit the need to purchase a video card and use that extra cash for a higher end CPU than the i5 I've been eying. 

On 7/18/2016 at 6:59 AM, nicklmg said:

I am using a gtx 750 low profile from MSI for my first computer. I could use my 750 in my parents computer (believe it or not they are big gamers, they even manage to exclude me) Then have a beast of a gaming PC!

Edited by Skittlw

I bought the rx 480 a couple of weeks ago, after 3 years of gaming without any graphics cards whatsoever. I'd really like to game on multiple gpus, preferably on two rx 480s. So getting one for free would be really great!

I have a GTX 960 by EVGA FTW (4gb) edition graphics card in my rig. I would like one of AMD's new Polaris cards to see it's performance and use Freesync when I get a new monitor. Also if get one, I might buy another card to do Crossfire with them, which is not something I've not done before.

R9 270X only 2Gb been putting it off and putting it off buying a new 4Gb card and now that AMD has there amazing and well prices Rx 480 Im going to jump on it.

Although getting one for Free would be pretty nice to.  

Currently I have an R9 250. I know - it has terrible performance, and that's why I want a new card.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena