AMD Polaris Giveaway

I did have an HD 7870 until it failed, Now I have to use my old 5770. It goes without saying that i'm limited in my gaming options as a result. So a new gpu, whether it's polaris 10 or 11, would be a dramatic improvement.

Long time watcher, first time on the site! Good to join the LTT community. I have an R7 370 Nitro, and it's been a solid card for a while. I actually used a couple of Linus build guides and holiday buyers guides to build my PC (first one I ever made). Anywhozzles, the R7 still works fine, but on more demanding modern tripple A titles (I'm looking at you shadow of mordor) it can't run things at max settings and still get solid frame rates. (I have a 1080P monitor- so no I'm not some crazy man trying to play 4k on an r7.) So  yeah, a polaris card would be awesome!

I want one because I have integrated graphics on a AMD A4-6300 and the power supply would barely drive a 750ti .

i have an r9 380 and was planing on buying an rx 480 so a free one is always nice

I have a gtx 750 ti and it cant really run stuff all that well anymore so the rx 480 would be usefull to say the least.

Have a 750 ti at the moment. Never have had an AMD card before. I guess this would be a good way to try one.

Got a GTX 960 at the moment. Was already thinking about switching to AMD, so that would be a good start.

Well

I have a 2GB MSI 750 ti and I see a drop in frames while streaming.  It's usually about 10

And while I know that a CPU and RAM upgrade will defiantly help (payday is the 25th and I can't wait) I defiantly think a graphics card upgrade would help.

Thank

I'm using a HD7870 and it's not really good enough for newer games, so Polaris 10 would be dank but if I won an RX460 I'd just give it to my friend because he has a "gaming PC" that uses iGPU at the moment D:

I'm using Asus G75VW with a 660m and this will awesome to getting my new pc.

Thanks for the giveaway and all the nice content you put up.

Still running on HD Graphics 4400, pls save me from this suffering..

I have a gtx660 right now and its 3years old :(

Right now I have an r9 270x, which is actually surprisingly decent, but I plan on saving up for a rx 480.

I need it because I am currently using a AMD APU  for my graphics and its complete $H!T

I actually have a intel hd graphics 4400

Because i waited so far with the graphic cards but the rx480 or 460 would be a really nice upgrade

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I realize that other individuals in this comment section are much less than fortunate than I have been when I got a job and paid for my 970, but I have never honestly had an AMD card and would be really interested in obtaining one since it would be superior to the 970.

Edited by Health_Nut_Heretic
Typo

Currently i am having no graphic card in my rig 'cause i don't have one yet (only ntb here) BUT i am currently seeking out the right components to build one!

I currently have a GTX 670 which behaved very well but it's showing the signs of... nvidia nerfing through drivers.

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

i currently have a gtx 770 but I'm entering this contest hoping to win a rx 4something for my little brother, he is building his first rig and I told him to wait for rx 480 to launch beacuse of the great performance per dollar (or euros in our case) too bad that in italy the rx480 goes for 300+ euros while a gtx 970 goes for 260

Ever since I got this Ultra Wide monitor the potential pleasure of 3440x1440 gameplay at stable 60 fps was not attainable by my lowly GTX 770 2GB :o 

So my hope is that I will finally be able to!

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently running integrated graphics  on my comp gimme DAT juicy rx480

Pls

My current "graphic card" is a igpu from a Celeron g1820...I think the reason is obvious

Unfortunately I'm running on iGPU at the moment.

With AMD, I can finally go to Disneyland. I mean the world of VR.