AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a gtx 750 graphics card 

And I wish all the luck to other contestants ?

I am currently running on a pretty good platform: a decent case, good ram, a good cpu, and a pretty good motherboard. As of right now my proformance is bottle-necked by my storage configuration and my gpu. I have a AMD Radeon 5750 in my system now, which as you know is not the newest, fastest, or nicest looking cards. That is why I want something a little (in this case a lot) nicer than what I currently have. I am only 12 so I do not have a job and it is hard to save up money for a new gpu and I have been looking into cards like the gtx 960 and 970 and recently the new rx 480. I would be very lucky to be chosen for such an upgrade and I thank you for the chance to enter. The best of luck to you all!

I have a sapphire radeon nitro r7 360,I really want this because im not able to play some of the games ilike

I have an Nvidia GT230.

Why do i want the card ?

Because i cant even run Skyrim fluently on medium settings.

Also i am sick of my brother bugging me that i am using his old card xD.

But seriously , since i mostly use my computer for Music production and gaming , and the first has more priority ,

the bottleneck of my system is by far my Video card , with having recently updated my motherboard and my processor and RAM ,

because these are more important for rendering audio.

I currently have an r9 390. No real downsides with the card, but it'd be nice to have the latest and greatest.

21 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have an AMD Radeon 7700 and I've had it for years. I've been telling my self its time for an upgrade but I just never got to it.

My laptop running a GTX 540m is getting outdated so this would be a perfect gateway to modern gaming for me.

You know little boys need playthings too. Got me a Radeon 270 thing a moohoosier. It's nice but a upgrade to some of the best and staying in the Radeon family and not spending any money would be great. Gl all have fun. Jk it's mine get rekt scrubz. ?

currently have a gtx 760, nothing wrong with it but it would be nice to have an upgrade.

I love LinusTechTips youtube channel such great work by the people behind their videos.

I'm running a GTX 960 and really want to go red team right now for more accessible tech like Gsync and because my performance is hitting just below where I want it and figure an upgrade could get me right around where I wanna be.

I have 980ti but polaris10/11 would be great for HTPC. 

Magical Pineapples

I am currently running a MSI TwinFrozr 7850. I'd really like to get a nice upgrade to the 480. AMD did a great job with the new Polaris architecture and I'll either win this one or save to buy myself one :)

I'm currently building my first ever desktop! I would really want this card because it would be great for a newbie like me. Plus I would be able to upgrade some of the hardware with the money saved from this wonderful graphics card if I were to win! Thanks for reading!

I have a Radeon HD 6870 that could really do with a replace.  PSU isn't a lot of wattage so getting one of these would be so cool :)

I am actually getting in to building my first ever pc so this would really helps out. I hope I win!!

770 that died, so a i5-4670K. Wanting a card that can run my 1440p monitor, modern games etc.

I am a builder of "franken pc's" so there are currently 2 pc's up for this upgrade in my house and a 3rd on the way (with parts from a friend's old rig) my primary rig has an i7 2600 and a evga GTX 970 ssc.

Though this is the only rig in the house with an intel cpu! I'm even currently building a laptop with another amd chip in it!

This gpu would probubly go to the second rig: it's got an amd A8 something in it (I knew what it was when i bought it!) with a hand me down gtx 660.

I have been solidly on the green team for one reason! software. nvidia can turn a washed out monitor into a vivid over saturated one with the movement of one slider! so that HDR looks like it just might even the playing field.

Currently running a GTX660, a new GPU would be awesome! :)

I have a nvidia geforce 9500 Gt. sucks right, i would love to win this!!!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I want it to upgrade my dad's rig. His computer is 9 years old. I just gave him a GT 8400 as an upgrade. So yeah, it needs help. More importantly he is an engineer and really needs more graphics horsepower. 

I'm running a 780 ti and I'd love to switch to team red because of how they are handling VR

Suspended unicorn tears running through a fairly unconventional infinite improbability neutronium block setup. I'm quite proud of it if I do so myself, if I obtain this prize, I will condense the component atoms and thus add to the micro-singularity collection I currently use to power my device.

My PC

Fx 8320

Some gigabyte 990x chipset motherboard

NVIDIA GTX 960 (didnt like it after all)

Samsung 950 evo ssd 125gb

OCZ Trion 150 ssd 240gb

Thanks!