AMD Polaris Giveaway

Finally built my budget build, running on a gpu and would love to keep what little money i have. Win or not i already plan on getting the 480 so yeeeee

Running an R9 380 and it'd be nice to be hitting a constant 60fps in games like Witcher 3 and DOOM without dropping settings to the bare minimum.

Im building a PC to my sisters kids they have one crappy laptop right now.

I have Aura970 with FX8370 ready for them and only thing im missing is  one Polaris video card :) it will fit nicely to this AMD enviroment.

CPU: AMD A6-5400k APU @ 3.60 GHz | Motherboard: Asrock FM2A68M-DG3+ | RAM: Kingstone 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz |GPU:  NVIDIA GeForce 210
Storage: Seagate 500 GB PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case:DeepCool Smarter Micro ATX | Cooling: stock

hahaha :D poor setup of mine.. :D:D :D 

I'm using a 550 Ti on my gaming PC. It's somehow still running fine but I think this upgrade would be great. lol. 

I currently run a GTX 650, and would love an upgrade. I can barely run some of my games. I love Nvidia, but would also love a new AMD. Thanks, and good luck. Also, gibe nao plz.

I do not have desktop nor do I have a dedicated graphics card in my laptop. I have been a big fan of AMD for a while now and spontaneous took a trip to attend the career fair AMD Toronto hosted back in April. The event was an interesting experience filled with many emotions and exciting networking opportunities. I even heard how they enjoy working with the LinusTechTips team!

Unfortunately, I did not get a job in Toronto or an interview for the marketing department in Austin, Texas. I did walk away from this adventure with new friends, acquaintances, and enthusiasm to keep pursing my aspirations and goals. One of those goals is to build a computer that enables me to use the Adobe Creative Suite for larger projects; and of course play current PC games.  Thanks. ~Avid AMD Shareholder

I currently don´t have any gpu in my rig because im waiting for rx480 or the 1060 to be available in my country, so yeah i have been using intel graphics *cries in spanish*

I'd really like to play Overwatch with Freesync at 1080p.

Gibe nao pls!

I have a GTX 970... it's alright. I'm considering a switch back to AMD anyways.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

I have a GTX 430 in my personal rig .. is there much more a reason? lol

i have a apu its a rx 6000 and i have 1tb storge and 4 gs of ram an am trying to be a youtube gamer but i cant run most games becuase of my rx 6000 its not that powerfull as the polaris 

So first things first, I am currently running a Sapphire 5770. It's a 1GB card, and while it was used even before I got my hands on it, it has served me pretty well. I can play Skyrim on ultra with a few mods, but other more modern titles start to struggle on it. I have a relatively modern i5 CPU, so I've strongly considered buying a new RX 480 to go along with it, hopefully allowing me to use a 1440p monitor to its full potential. Winning this giveaway would allow me to possibly upgrade other parts of my system with the money I'd spend on a new GPU. Anyways, good luck to all who enter!

I have an r7 370 really want to upgrade to batter card but this one still runs starred with apu build so got a budget card so badly want an upgrade tho

I use a Radion R7 250 which I bought from a friend in my first computer for $20 and it was said to be "broken" or "not worth my time" but I used the graphics card anyway and it worked. What a miracle! and now after 2 years of faithful service the AMD graphics card will retire to a more relaxing job of keeping my little sister entertained in the computer I will build her if I can upgrade my graphics card at the same time without spending money that will be spent on a decent monitor for her setup. (yes, I was the main reason she got into gaming)

Hey, I have an amd raedon hd 6800 series video card. It's hard to keep up with all the newer games coming out for newer hardware all the time, even though

I would love to.  Either way, thanks!

I currently have the HD 6850 and really need an upgrade. 

I have a MSI GTX 960 4G Gaming and i want an update! 

I have a gtx970 strix from Asus. I feel like AMD is doing well so I wouldn't mind verifying for my self if they are all talk or if they have the product to back up their reputation.

Running a 980 and would like another GPU for a secondary PC for various other tasks...

AMD Radeon HD 6670 and because even potatoes don't last for ever ;)

I currently don't have a graphics card. This card would be great to have and showoff to my friends.

Well my current rig is pretty lowspec with a Gigabyte Geforce GTX 750 Ti and I am saving up for a new rig but if I could get a free graphics card the I will be able to use that left over money for a better screen instead of using a tv as my monitor