AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 graphics card and it kinda limiting on what visuals i can have and i would love to be able to upgrade my rig to make it better

I have a rig that is rocking a good ol radeon HD 7870 haha its an off rig i want to give to a friend for his Bday but a sweet GPU upgrade for him would be really cool!

gibe nao pls.

But for real, I dont have a GPU (IGPU I7 6700k) so any gpu would be amasing

Well, I've been a long time viewer but just joined the forums. So first off, thanks for the years of quality content. 

Secondly, I still am using an AMD 6770 and it's days are coming to an end. Sure it still "works" but it works on low settings at <30 fps on overwatch. It hurts my soul. I'm just a lowly IT desktop tech that can't afford to upgrade my gpu. I did just upgrade my cpu and mobo but that was because of a failure of my motherboard back around tax time. So an i5 6600 with a 6770... that makes since right? 

Regardless, good luck everyone! 

I have a 760 and a crap cpu. Im saving up to a new pc and this would help me alot. if I would win I could buy a better cpu like 6700k in to the rig :) 

My 6850 is making this really cool grinding noise under fan load, so it might be time for an upgrade.

I don't need it in my rig (rockin a 780ti still) but my girlfriend's rig could use an upgrade! Shes running a 7000 series card (I forget which exactly) that I just pulled out a friends PC after he upgraded to a 1070, until about 2 weeks ago we could barely run Minecraft at 1080p60 without turning everything to low.

Thanks for the chance! 

currently own a dying r9 270 so im hoping for an upgrade, and tbh im really impressed by the performance of the 480

i have a gt 730. well not the powerfull gpu. but id like to get AMD, i never used a AMD product. so i want to have one.

I got a radeon sapphire hd 7850 1gbddr5 >.> and Ubisoft says Assassin's creed Unity isn't supported <.< -Runs it anyways at 30fps- shhh don't tell ubisoft ^.~ Love the content keep up the great work~! GO TEAM LINUS wooooo

gibe nao plz?

In all seriousness, a Gainward GTX 760, Polaris would be a great upgrade. 

i dont have a gfx card for the moment bc i was waiting for the rx 480 so might as well try 

Would love to get one of these cards. I am currently running an HD7770 1GB that can't overclock more then 50MHZ without getting super unstable... Good luck all!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

1. I have a gtx 750ti, I need an upgrade, if the upgrade is free then I wont have to spend my money xD. Ill be on cloud 9 for a bit!!

20 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I would like one of these graphics cards because my computer is currently running intel integrated graphics. I have to turn every setting down to "low" and the resolution down to 720p, and I still only get 45-50 fps on cs:go. I would like specifically a new amd because I like the Vulcan api and the direction that it's development promises. 

I have a Eurocom with a 970m. Having a desktop card will get me to build a desktop sooner.

i currently am planing on a 1070 but this would be nice

I would like to add it to my rig and see how it performs and either make it my new card or help my brother assend to godhood by joining us in the PC master race since he has been asking what it takes to get a decent gaming computer. 

I currently have a Nvidia GTX 770, I would like to upgrade and see what  AMD has to offer.

I have a GTX 750Ti that's starting to die through artifacting/rendering issues. I'm mainly doing this to try my luck.

Thanks for doing this and good luck to everyone!

I have a R7 470 from asus in my rig 

the reason of me wanting to upgrade is to play "next gen" game with any lag

and my isn't the stable overclocker seeing if i put it ANYWHERE except for the

default position it breaks the video output on the card

I currently have... Well, no GPU :( , only the onboard graphics on my desktop so, It will be great to have my first one. 

Well, I would tell you what graphics card I have...

if-i-had-one.jpg

Integrated graphics :(

Gibe now pls!!! Lol, I really want to be able to play good games, but I've been using a laptop for quite a while now, and although I'm interested in building a gaming PC, getting the ca$h has been a problem. If I were to come into a graphics card though that wouldn't be an issue :D 

Currently running a 390X 8GB and it runs pretty hot.

Would be nice to change it out for something that runs a much cooler for when I'm ducking and shooting in HoverJunkers so I don't have to crank down the AC so much.

So there is almost no way of me getting this but I kinda want it to throw in a pc for my sister, you know, to get her started on all this "brain eating" stuff.