AMD Polaris Giveaway

My PC is one of those old ones from the i7 2600k generation.

The GPU is the original I used when I built the computer: Gigabyte AMD radeon HD 6950 with 1GB of GDDR5

It still works just fine for almost any game on 1080p.

I got an ultra-wide dell 3440x1440 as a birthday present and had to return it because the card would not support that resolution.

Was so sad.

I have a 250x... yep. It can run witcher 3 at 30fps 1080p low settings so its not that bad... I think.

i have an nvidia gt 730 it runs most gmaes at like 20 fps ive wanted to upgrade for a long time but i just don't have enough money to do.

btw love your videos keeps up the great work

Got a gtx780 which has been RMAed twice.

Also, gibe nao plz

Currently using a GTX 970 from ASUS, however this card will be the perfect addition for my little brothers gaming rig.

I have an R9 380 right now and It would be great If I could get a free upgrade. AMD has never disappointed me with their products :D

blah blah i luv dis its a free card that performs better

Would Love a new GPU.   

Keep up the awesome work!

//A

My pc's cpu has an integrated graphics card.... and it sucks bad, I can hardly play any games.

I'm currently rocking a 390X, but it'd be great to upgrade to one of the new Polaris cards, just to stay with the next big thing and make all of my friends jealous. Thanks!

Hey Linus love the channel. Currently running an ATI Radeon HD 5570. Really could use the upgrade for my new build. So if I could win this would be great. Anyhow good luck to all others and hope who ever wins has a blast.

I am currently using a r7 260X that I bought a bout a year ago, I just upgraded my CPU to a I5 6600 K But don't have any money for a GPU upgrade, If I win I will be putting this GPU to good work in video rendering and recording. <3 AMD

My rig is beastly: i5-6600K, GTX 1080 from EVGA, and 32GB DDR4-2400Mhz RAM.

But, my friend's rig can barely play CS:GO above 60FPS (i3-4130, GTX 750Ti, 8GB). So, since I have no use for it I'd probably give it to him.

I am running a GTX970 with an AMD FX8150 processor.  I want an I7 with a nice AMD card and a Polaris 10 or 11 would be a hell of a start!!

I have a powercolor r7 240 that when cranked to 900mhz on both gpu and mem freq is unstable and reaches 90.C after 20min of gaming i can only run three games in my library at medium low setting and thats rocketleague, tomb raider, and borderlands 2. No aliasing or special fx just med textures and low res. everything else doesnt work because my card is too weak. If i got an rx480 i could play all my games at high for once.

Plus the overclocking on my r7 240 puts it wayyyyy over pcie spec at like (100 +\- 10) watts sometimes. my mobi that i got off ebay is luckily able to withstand the abuse. I got if for free so that was good :D

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Saving up this summer for my first build! This would help out a ton and I would love it!

I don't have any graphics card but i am thinking to build a new PC for gaming, so, it would be great if I win this awesome graphics card.

Thanks!

running the 270x. would love this as an upgrade

Hello!
I have a gtx 580 which is below ok. I do video editing for fun in my free time and I could use a bit more power in premiere.