AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an iMac which is really pain and I can't play almost anything on it :[

i sill use a 7950 and would love to upgrade to a polaris card.

I think it's time to upgrade my 6670

Well, I am currently in the process of saving up to build a new rig, but currently I am stuck with a 2010 Macbook Pro. The GPU is an Nvidia Geforce 320M (basically a potato). If I win, the polaris card will definitely go in my rig when I build it

I have an AMD Radeon HD 6850 -__- Do I really need to say more? :dry:

I currently have a GTX 650ti(1GB) and want to upgrade to Polaris lineup because well for starters it's way better than what i have and i want to switch to the Polaris lineup because i like where AMD is going with their GPUs.

Not currently sporting a rig but I am trying to get one together for Christmas and it will be utilising the rx 480 so this will go a long way.

I have a gtx 650 (which is also my first graphics card, haven't changed since I got it) and have been wanting to be able to play a lot of my higher end games on high and ultra graphics for a long time, if at all. I was already looking into buying a 480 using the money from my summer job but if I happen to win this I could use the extra cash on other upgrades or (heaven forbid!) put it in my savings account.

It would be a nice upgrade from the GTX 650 im running right now.

GTX 650 here. All I want is to play Mass Effect Andromeda, but my rig can't even run Fallout 4, so a new graphics card will be a blessing.

Thanks for the giveaway guys!

Hey, I have a GTX 560ti which isn't the worst but it's certainly not the best, like I can't even run Witcher 3 that well. Soo being able to play that would be great. Plus, you know, I live in Surrey so shipping could like not even be a thing ;):D 

I have a RADEON HD 5750, which is absurdly outdated, so i'm really hoping to win this card!!!!!! o/

I dont have a pc right now but i buying one. but my brother pc have a 750ti

Currently using a Sapphire R9 280x and would love an upgrade to a new Polaris card!

I'm currently using a GeForce GTX 980 and want to upgrade to a Polaris so that I can have HDR and 5K capable graphics with Freesync. 

Currently on GTX 760Ti (OEM) and has broken from running ARK during open beta, (dont worry I got it replaced thanks to warranty).

I've never been into AMD products BUT I don't favor them less or more than their competitors, so it would be pretty interesting to jump from an outdated card to a modern one. 

PS
if I do win can Linus/Luke sign the card pls :D (ily2)

awesome giveaway atm im saving up for a rig so this would be awesome!!!

please gib me

I have an R9 390 with I5-6400 which runs as smooth as warm butter. I am also building a mid-range PC for my brother, so this card would be a very nice improvement over my current build plan. And also,

Gibe nao pls...

I'm currently using a gtx 950. I'm interested in a return to ATI since in the past I pretty much only used all in wonders lol. Also it helps to be able to be one step closer to getting my rig VR ready for the family.

I learnt my lesson with my R7 370 (hitting 90°c on Overwatch or TF2 isn't fun), this was my upgrade plan this year anyway, so RX 480 FTW.

The worst gamer, in the world

Still haven't got past the first world of Super Mario Galaxy 2

AMD 6670 did a good job, but well it's 2016 :). Will be doing new PC build and new AMD GPU will fit nicely!

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I want to build a new rig and I have a laptop with an amd a8 apu and it sucks and the screen is broken and the speakers are blown and I need to make videos ;-;