AMD Polaris Giveaway

Hello all.

I am currently running a gtx 960 SSC from EVGA. The card clocks up to 1480mhz on the core.

I would like to win the RX 480 because it would be nice to increase the settings in games like GTA V and Witcher 3 on my ultrawide monitor.

Thank you,

Allan

GTS 250 here :-) Way overdue for an upgrade.

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I am currently running a hand-me-down xfx radeon hd 4850 (sounds cool, but doesn't perform the part xD), my computer is LOUD. 8-9 year old gpu isn't helping my case :P a new gpu would help me in a new build that i've been itching for for 7 years... 

I have my NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti running right now and will wait to buy a new card until this giveaway ends... Maybe I don't have to go and buy a new one by then :)

Intel i3 with HD 5500, 720p gaming with all turned down - yeah not fun - I definitely need polaris  and not just because I deserve one. I love AMD for going the open source way.

I have never won anything. This is not gonna change now, but anyways: I am using a Radeon HD7470. Dota2 barely runs. Send help. Thank you.

25 minutes ago, xXFsocietyXx said:

I'm currently doing a  $750 build so a graphics card would really help me along.

Wrong post

Hi, my pc has a r5 240 and i NEED an upgrade really quick. Im not a fan but my husband is. Because of him i even know Linus son and grandpa

I have an R9 380, would love an upgrade.

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My current rig has a very old r9 270x that hits as high as 90 C in games that aren't too taxing (cs:go,etc.) I'd just like to have a new good gpu

Long time watcher, first time poster!

I'm currently running an AMD 7970M in my Clevo gaming laptop, but I'm getting back into the PC gaming scene for VR and one of these would be an incredible first card to go with!

hey guys thx for the great contest .Ipersonally have been on the green team for years now ,i have a gtx 980ti and i love it but i have to say that i really like yo see the boost that async shaders in action becuse one 980ti is not good enought for my 4k tv especially since i saw the doom vulkan benchmarks !! . thx again for the ltt crew for all the great content i never miss a video even if some product dosent really interest me the videos are always intertaining and i ever learn thing almost everyday with you guys!! 

p.s. sorry for bad english

GTX 680... time for an upgrade but every time i get close to purchasing one (looking for AMD this time around specifically RX 480) something else comes up that I need to put my money towards (life:/)

Just built my new pc i7 6700k, 16gb of super fast ddr4 ram, with an ssd. Got the whole lot, but I kind of ran out of money for a gpu, so yeah, would be nice to win

I've got an old R7 260x 2GB and it's really showing its age.

An upgrade to something more up-to-date would be wonderful. =)

Currently have a GTX 980 in my rig, but would love a 480 for a secondary rig. :)

Currently have a Windforce edition R9 270X from gigabyte, but Ive been planning to upgrade to the RX480 since i heard about it. However my country is one of those where you will be paying almost double the USD price for the card and funds currently don't allow that.... :/

I currently have a gtx 770 and it's ageing fast, should have gone with a 290 at that time as amd grapics seem to age better and now with vulkan api...

So i wish i could win to replace mine.

Using 980ti on SLI. i would consider this and upgrade not because i think it would outperform my current setup but because of the huge compatibility AMD is showing on the recent showrooms. Sadly, Nvidia seems to want to monopolize their market, implementing all their code on a closed way.

Stuck with an R7 360 in one computer and a GeForce 8400 in another and gaming on the latter is almost like watching a slideshow.

Well I don't care which card I would get but if I get one I'll be really happy because I have gtx 280 which barely is working so yeah ;)

Sold Asus GTX 970, and now waiting for the prices to drop... 

Well upgrading monitor and the gpu at the same time would be too costly but upgrading to high(er) end gpu would be uselewss without the monitor for it so when the gpu comes as a win it would be a win win to use the saved money for new monitor.