AMD Polaris Giveaway

currently on an old laptop 260m so this would help towards my next build :)

I'm using a 980 and have been an Nvidia fan for a while. Prior to that I was solely AMD. I wouldn't mind giving AMD a shot again. :)

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i

I have an r9 390x. Overheats all the times, and once, it blew a fuse

I am currently using an integrated Radeon HD 8610g on a 5745m CPU in my laptop and that is the best I have, I am however planning to build a full on desktop ATM and waiting on AMD ZEN to make it hopefully even cheaper and/or better than it already is currently specwise

gibe nao pls.

I have a Nvidia Quadro 600

I have 2 GTX 680's that throw huge frame rate spikes up and down depending on what I'm playing in SLI. I want this new card so I don't have to mess with SLI anymore to play new games with higher FPS.

Currently I have a sapphire r9 270x 8gb model but I have a old 4:3 display and I'm afraid that if I will buy a better display I won't able to stream and play with the new display in the new games like doom and upcoming bf1 . I wish I will win but if I won't (probably I won't) I wish good luck to others . :) 

Well, I'm still running Intel HD Graphics 4600 in my rig. #integratedgraphicsmasterrace

The reason is, I haven't really found myself needing a dedicated graphics card yet. At least not enough to justify putting down a few hundred dollars to buy one. But the problem is that I can't record anything I want in OBS and playing even the most basic of 3D games is more often that not a struggle. I will get some graphics card for school next year though since I'm going to be making games. Unless I happen to win here, that is... ;)

I have an AMD 7660D Integrated Gpu for my computer, i would like one of these graphics cards because simply put, my Gpu is way too weak for most any modern titles. For instance, i cant play Fallout 4 above 30 FPS :'( lol. And since AMD doesn't seem to want to make some better APU'S any time soon (WHERE IS ZEN?) the only appropriate upgrade would be a graphics card.

That's be pretty sweet to have. I'm currently using a crappy laptop, but I'm determined to build my ultimate PC. Only got the case so far, but it's slowly coming together. A new graphics card would be awesome! :-)

I have a gtx 960

I want to upgrade because to the polaris cards because i want to get a new graphics card with more features and perfromance!

Never had a gpu Too expensive. Just bought a new psu that is more silent.I thought i would be able to buy an nvidia gpu and then the giveaway opened. Just trying my luck.

I want to be able to play pong at full 15 fps man. So desperate.

red always beter than green beacause red is open source :D

Hello, just registered to enter giveaway, hope you don't mind. I have GTX 1070, so i don't really need one for myself.

I would like to cheer my friend up for his upcoming birthday. He has R7 260X that pretty much dyed out, crashing at least 5-6 times per out rocket league session. Cheers for best tech channel.

1. Im using a Sapphire HD7770 1gig card and would totally love to be able to play Overwatch, Doom, or anything for that matter.

Because it would be a nice upgrade from my lovely 7870 that I had since 2013, I would want to try VR but my GPU is too weak for it sadly. 

Thank you for giving away this card, since it can bring so much hapiness to someone who wins it, (let's hope it's gonna be me).

Cheers, Oskar.

System: |Intel Core i5 4690K|ASRock Z97 Anniversary|2x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz RAM|Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ 4GB|Phanteks P400S TG Edition (First ever owner!)|Seagate 1TB HDD+WD Blue 620GB|Seasonic M12II-620 EVO 620W 80 Plus Bronze Modular|Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO|

Right now I have a R7 370 2GB, I want the new Polaris GPU because Once Upon A Time , in a dark and stormy night.  I was making some late night snack; pancakes.  Meanwhile, blue people broke into my house (possibly Smurfs).  They wanted to GIVE ME back MY spoon they they stole from me about a week ago. I was Ready to hit them with me pan that I was cooking with my pancakes.  They broke in my house at approXimately 4 AM.  I waited for 80 seconds to pass because I head A LOT of them and did not want to fight all of them at once.  They took my entire PC and stole the one thing I loved the most, that's my R9 380X (I realized this when I went to my room but that's after this sentence so just stick with why I want the Polaris GPU for now (P.S. I'm not an author of any book)). Then I went back to my room where my PC WAS and I wanted to play some CS:GO but realized that my PC was gone. So I called 911 but they cut my electric cord. Then out of nowhere I got a flare gun and shot it up in the air. Apparently I forgot I was still Inside my house and the flare bounced off of the ceiling and hit me and I got caught on fire. The worst part was, the pancake was burnt (and also that the house burnt down). I began to pick up everything that wasn't completely damaged and hitchhiked. I somehow turned into a woman and I saw two guys in a car pull up and asked my "Hey I saw a burning house back there, do you need some help?" Then I replied "I have a boyfriend!" The year now changed to 2017 and that's how all women act. Then out of nowhere a black hole ate the earth and I woke up from my nightmare. The End . Yeah... I don't know where the story was going after the pancake got burnt.

Basically I just want the RX 480 because my R9 380X died on delivery and Amazon wouldn't let me refund.  I only have the R7 370 because that's my GPU before I got my 380X.

I have a R9-290 but my brother's got something abysmal like an HD6870 or something like that. So if I win, I'll probably give it to my brother. Or see if it could crossfire with my 290....

Running a R9 270X

I'm a student and can't afford anything better

I have a GTX 1080, so i would probably just give it to one of my friends in dire need of an upgrade

Having an old GTX 680 that can't anymore. having trouble playing games, and easily hits 93C on low settings in games as Dead By Daylight.

I killed my 1k$ titan recently and am stuck with intel integrated graphics :(

My budget is a lot tighter now. I don't have a hundred$ to spare let alone the 1k$ I blew on a gpu earlier.

Hello~ I'm currently running a GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST. I'd like to upgrade my graphics so I can keep up with my bf's computer and play the games he can while having them look magnificent. Also I like modding Skyrim, but this card can't handle some of them. <_<;

Building my first PC and this would be a huge help. This would make it easier to just choose a graphics card instead of the back and forth I've been going through since I've started planning my build.

Right now, I'm doing okay (barely) with a GTX 960 that I got on clearance. It runs at 99% for most of the fun stuff I do (games, simple animation, 3d modeling/rendering), but I can usually just let it go overnight or while I'm out working and be okay that way.  I'd love to add another display, though, and I just don't think my 960 can cope with that.

I am now an NvidiArse

Make me an AMDouche.