AMD Polaris Giveaway

Mr. AMD give me the angelical rx 480 u are better than intel, i need 2 of these rx so I think than i need to buy one of these.

~Simon The Poor Guy

#AMDlife #FX #newcooleristhebest

Currently no GPU in the rig, have been waiting for new generation to make older generation drop in price. (Plan not working at the moment in Norway). Would be perfect if one of these could complete my rig. 

Need it bad... running a 670... I need to rebuild BADLY. :)

gibe nao pls. No rig but planning to build one for a long time. 

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Still rocking a Nvidia GT430, feel like I should upgrade going to uni.

It would be really cool for vr like the htc vive (which I am ordering soon) and it is the next gen card anyway. It would also be epic, but unlikely, if I won both cards lol

I have a nvidia quadro 600 that runs up to 85° C when playing dirty bomb on minimal graphics, I want it so I have a good, modern graphics card for my new pc I will be starting to build soon.

I am rocking a GTX 460 MSI CYCLONE 1GB in my rig. I want to upgrade to AMD Polaris because my GPU is 6 years old, and cannot play newer games.

I have Nvidia 660 Ti and it's pretty decent, but I'd like one of this top AMD cards for my boyfriend, because I like watching him play great games. :) and right now everything looks like shit because his graphics card is really old. :<

And since I can write watever I want, come check my blog http://emi.gd ;d

Gibe nao pls. Lol, kidding. I currently have a rig with a gtx 650 in it, so I can totally use an upgrade. :/

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My bro is still using a 750 ti and keeps bugging me about an upgrade. A little help here AMD?

I currently have a gtx960 and i always wanted to know what it would do if i freeze it, amd one il use in my rig :).

(thank you for the giveaway)

i have a pwrcolor r9 270 inside a sg13 and this would help out a lot in lowering my noise and temps inside my case.

Uhh, I'm currently using integrated graphics in this machine. Either card would be great.

Running a 7870 currently, Life doesn't get much worse.

2 minutes ago, SaimonXD said:

Mr. AMD give me the angelical rx 480 u are better than intel, i need 2 of these rx so I think than i need to buy one of these.

~Simon The Poor Guy

#AMDlife #FX #newcooleristhebest

F**k I dont remember to say than i have a gtx 970 oc and i want the rx to do crossfire with two rx480s and complete mu setup with the newest AMD CPU

I have a GTX 670.

I could really a new GPU for VR.

I have no graphics card at the moment :'(. Saving up for one slowly.

I would really enjoy one of these babies since I am still running a radeon hd 6670... yeah a bit outdated...

Since AMD announced this card it always draw my attention, cuz is a VR Capable Graphics Card and runs every new game on ultra 60 FPS on 1080p, something I can't do with the graphics card that i have right now. So I would really like to get the card so I can get the full PC Gaming experience.

Gibe nao pls.

A gtx 470 that runs at 91 degrees. The gtx is just a hold me up card until I can buy a Polaris gpu anyway.

Well, what gpu do i have? Since my father stole my 290 i think i am running a HD 6750 or something like that, and it is slowly giving up the ghost after 7 years of service.

guys come on now you have all these fancy specis i have a GTX 280 AMD 6 core 3.0 8 gb of ram i have been running this for a very long time. good luck to you all :)