AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an GTX670 from ASUS which gets pretty loud and is a little bit outdated :) so its hopefully understandable why I need this nice upgrade.

Suffering on integrated gfx at the moment guys. If this can help move on from there the that would be just great. Thanx.Mx

I'm using GT630 (and ya I know it's a low end graphics card).I'm from Malaysia and graphics card is super pricey here.So,it would be awesome to get a free graphic card btw shout out from Malaysia.

I am trying to win this for a good friend of mine who has an AMD Radeon HD 7560D. I think this would be an awesome gift. 

it's a giant mushroom... MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My current GPU is R5 230

I am a YouTuber (I've started my new tech channel today) and I edit with Sony Vegas, for rendering the intro of 19 seconds my PC took more then one hour (1080p30)

In the channel I record with my smartphone (luckily is a Galaxy S7 edge, so 4K videos)

I do reviews, unboxings.. but, I've just finished things to review! (Can't spend money..)

Hello, 

My graphics card is a Asus EAH4890... I think there is enough said there- It would be a great start on upgrading my computer. 

i Already have a sapphire radeon rx 480 but i would like another for another build

I currently have a GTX 650 Ti Boost which has aged on me for while now. Having any of these Polaris GPUs would serve as a major upgrade

A GTX 770! :D

I'm interested to see how AMD stacks up these days! :D

I have an MSI GTX 970 Gaming, I want polaris because nVidia linux drivers are the worst driver I have even seen. Problems with keeping 60 fps (~50 with drops to 10 on certain conditions) on game like Team Fortress 2 and strange input lag aren't funny.

I am currently running a GTX 770, I want to be able to run VR so bad after trying out the Vive I am desperately saving every penny I can to get a new GPU and the Vive. This would shave off a bit of the cost. Love you guys and what you do. 

I'm using a gtx 980 right now but polaris could be a good switch with all of the freesync displays coming out and its low price, crossfire may become more of a reality.

I use Nvidia GeForce GT 630, and as I will be getting a new rig soon a better graphics card will bring me to the world of VR!!

hd 7850

I would like to play some of the newer games with my friends.

While I have a 780, I have friends who could really use it.

I am currently (or was using after I switched cities and had to rely on my lenovo Y series laptop to handle work load and gaming)  using an old chap  6850 from amd. You know how old it is. Though this guy has handled it's share of content now it's time to pass the torch. 

I am planing to build my first PC, (aforementioned amd build was done by the shop guy) and this giveaway is a great kick start to build a new one! 

I have a R9 390 so this would be nice to have, since my 390 and my FX-9370 take a huge amount of power, and with this I would be able to upgrade my brothers PC with my 390 since he has my old R9 270X.  AMD all the way with everything I've built, Phenom ii x4 960T, FX-9370, HD 6770, R9 270X, R9 390. 

Hi! Im using and old Radeon HD 4600 series GPU...so, is kinda easy to understand why would i want a new video card! ;D

Atm im building up a new PC based on i5 6600k, so new rx 480 would fit perfectly into it.

Whats more its all that long...and red...i love the red color.

I have a r9 380 and I would like a new gpu.

i am using gtx 760m gpu, i think i need an upgrade to play any modern game

I'm currently playing with a gtx 560 in a i5 4690k (oh yeah, you read me), and is an excruciating pain to see the new gen requirements. I'm playing outdated games, outdated but good.

gibe nao pls.

I have a 780ti and kinda want to upgrade, but prices for the 1070 are so freaking high.. what about the msrp of 379??

And yeah, can't say no to a free gpu

I currently have a rig with a R5 230 in it, and I need to upgrade to play any game with decent Frame rates (60fps or more). I was already planning to upgrade my PC with a card like the Rx 480 or 470, so this will just help keep the price a little lower. 

I am running GTX 780 now, but it is getting little old so new one would be awesome!! Switch from nvidia to amd would be interesting as I watched the video about their new technology.