AMD Polaris Giveaway

R9 280x with an enormous aftermarket cooler in a mid-tower. I had to drill out rivets to get it to fit and was sad afterward as I wanted to overclock it. It had ~1% overclock capability.

Just got a 4k monitor and my gtx 770 just isnt cutting it. Hope I win!

I currently have a GTX 660 which is performing surprisingly well with mid-high setting in 1080p in GTA 5 and I want an upgrade because I want a VR-capable card.  

"I want it" or "gibe nao pls." :D 

Dual MSI Double Dissipation 290Xs in crossfire :). I would like to upgrade so I can reduce my power draw but also get all the new nifty features with the latest gen, stay in the AMD family since I have a 2k monitor with freesync. And you know avoid the crossfire issues :/  

I was planning on building a gaming pc later this year and this would be perfect if I got this graphics card.

I have a GTX 770 2GB that I've been using for 3 years.

And i'd like a new gpu because this one is getting old, and a bit more VRAM would do wonders. :)

Yo, I have a piece of crap rig and I'm really poor. This thing will be the holy grail for me. <3 Love you, thanks.

If you're curious about what I have, all you need to know is that you could build my system with 300 bucks.

I'm using a GTX 750ti and would like a newer and faster card.

I am gaming on a r7 250 that only plays cs go at 20 fsp and sounds like a rocket ship after 30 min of game play

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Have been using gtx750ti and want to upgrade to a better graphics card but I am broke so my last hope is this giveaway

Edited by Aarush jani

Currently running an old GTX 480 my buddy gave me. It's been a great unit, but the ports are starting to fail :|

It's been 2 years since I built my first rig and it has a Club3D R9 280. Clock speeds not worth mentioning, of course. I got lucky since it still works

because a hella lot of people have RMA'd their graphics cards. But having a new graphics card that can actually handle emulators betters would be amazing.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm running a HD 6970 in my system so upgrading to an RX 480 would be super useful for my game development projects at school as well as all the display possibilities for productivity in my music recording and production.

I have a R9 280 and when I was playing GTAV in High Settings during a heaist my PC crashed and ever since then my PC cant run GTA V without stutters in any setting, It would be nice to have a more high end graphics card :)

GTX 960, just wanna keep gaming forever and ever. (amd ever amd ever.)

Case: NZXT 210

CPU: i5-4690k - GPU: Zotac GTX 960

RAM: G.Skill Ripsaw 1333 16GB (2x8gb) - Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC Mate

PSU: EVGA 500b - HDDs: Western Digital 250GB, Western Digital 500GB, Western Digital 1TB.

well, my last system had a R9 270 by XFX (beautiful design in it's simplicity btw) witch suited my needs at the time, but that system suffered total loss and now i'm stuck running a very subpar R7 250 and it makes me sad, really :(

I have a A10-7850K for 2 years now, So time for an upgrade haha.

Hope i get lucky.. goodluck to you all.. :D

Right now I'm running a R9 290, and unfortunately the temps aren't the best, and neither is the performance on games that came out this year, especially if you want to run them at ultra.

currently struggling with an HD5850. I had a 6850 almost since it was released (dec 2010), but nowadays i feel the 1gig of vram is small for many games. I got a 7870 2gig from a friend, because it was overheating too much (it even died, now stuck with 5850 for its power)

I'm thinking of getting a new card now, and i like the details of the textures more than the effects, so i'm thinking of an 8gig mode. Even RX480 doesnt need stronger psu, so it's ideal for me.

tl;dr: 6850->7870(died)->5850->>rx480

i doubt they chose someone who just registered, that would be hilarious though

I have a gtx 970, and I personally won't need the gpu, however I want to build my brother a pc, and would love to get him the latest amd gpu. 

I have a gt 430, nothing to add.

Currently using an old EVGA 660Ti Superclocked and it's getting time for an upgrade. Plus AMD's business practices are a looot better than Nvidia's, so I'd rather support them when I can.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Running a 970 would like to try out AMDs new card

I have a gtx 770 and while it isn't completely outdated for modern games it is getting there. 

"I want it, gibe nao pls."