AMD Polaris Giveaway

Hello. I have Radeon R9 270 Dual-X. I love AMD graphich and I will love to try new one.

Currently rocking an radeon hd7850 and just until recently its starting to show its age. A rx card would be an nice upgrade :). Cheers!

I'm running a gtx 1070 in my personal rig, but my girlfriend is running a 270x and I would like to upgrade her system for her! : D

r9 390. Looking to get a Polaris card to give to my main gaming friend who needs an upgrade from a 7950.

my gf is trying to get into gaming but she has only integrated gpu so playing on that is not the best experience. A free gpu would be way better :) 

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

I have NVidea 750, would be cool to go to the next level. 

Im currently using Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X tri-x ,i have a plan to upgrade the gpu and give this gpu for my sister's rig.

At the moment I have a R9 280X which is good enough for me, but hey improvements are always welcome!

Thereby my little brother wants to build his first pc, so if I win the 480 he can have my 280x which would save him a lot of money.

Currently I'm using Intel(R) HD Graphics Family onboard for my laptop because my GTX 780 died on my :(

Uhul!

I just sold my PC which had an AMD 6850 HD, but I want a new one xD

I'm currently using a single R9 380 in my rig to run my daily activities. I would like to get one of the new cards to help with playing games to the fullest as well as get into rendering 3d animation and other GPU intensive programs plus see about creating games for the newer hardware.

I'm using the Intel HD 530 integrated graphics from my i3 6100 because I am waiting for an affordable 4 GB version of the RX 480 here in Romania.

guys i started with poor's man build i got together few years back that my parents (G3258 with Artic i11 cooler, Asrock Z97 Anniversary, 8GB of RAM, and a GTX 550ti). Over time I have put a lot of my money into the PC and year and a half ago I bought used gtx 760 SSC for 3200CZK (+-130 dollars) and this spring I upgraded from G3258 to used i7 4770 for 5000CZK (+-200 US dollars, it still sells here for about 350$ new). Now unfortunately, the 760 is getting old much faster than I anticipated so again I am in need of a new GPU, this time preferably newest generation GPU. In Czech republic however, the prices are too high for me to upgrade. (1080 costs about 860$ here, gtx 1070 535$ and Rx 480 330$).

I have an GTX 770 and an RX480 would consume less power while performing a lot better. Also thank you LMG for making this giveaway non age restricted! :)

PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS

Currently running a GTX760, would be a nice upgrade!

So...

gibe nao pls.

;)

I have R7 360 in my setup 

And i get maximum 48fps in GTA V in medium settings :(

I want this polaris GPU ?? 

They are preety amazing

Please please please choose me :)

I have a GTX 760 and anyone can imagine why I wanna to upgrade to a Polaris GPU

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

I have Radeon HD 5770. This "beast" literally breathes flames, having 57 °C in idle and over 105 °C when I feel brave enough to play games. Temperatures are high due to faulty fan that makes a noise not unlike to a landing aircraft, and if that wasn't enough, it also generates vibrations strong enough to emulate weak earthquakes. I would use my new graphics card to reduce my headache and for gaming :).

I have a GTX 750 Ti SC and I would love to play a good looking Skyrim without having to worry about FPS being under 40 :(.

I am currently running a gtx 660 DirectCUII by ASUS paired with an amd a10 6790k.

The idea came when I saw the scrapyard wars and tought that it might work.

Thank you for the excellent content, and the giveaway.

I am currently using a notebook with integrated GPU (Intel® HD Graphics) of  a Pentium P6200.

I am saving money to build my first (custom) PC, and it would be great to have this GPU and enjoy 1080p gaming.

My GTX650 just died like 2 months ago, since then im playing on my integrated intel hd4000

I NEED IT

Every time I click to launch Battlefield 4, I can hear my poor R9 270X pleading with me.  

"No, please!  Not again!  Not on high settings!  I just... can't!  Haven't I done enough?"  

As the game starts and I spawn in, I can hear the fans groaning up to max speed, taxing themselves to once again rise to deliver the momentous effort the occasion demands,  continuing the grueling task for hours, an eternity, until I finally quit to desktop.

My poor card valiantly struggles to play the game at a solid 60 FPS, but I can feel it stuttering.  It's not up to the task, and yet it struggles on, the weary warrior once again charging into the fray.  But here is a chance, a rare and precious opportunity, to obtain a component better equipped for the job.  At long last, with luck, I can give my poor spent R9 270X the rest it has earned; the break it deserves.  

I currently dont have a pc, but the laptop Im writing this on has no graphics card, SO I want one because I'll use my shrink ray and put it in my laptop using my telekinetic powers. :) I am planning on building sometime soon.