AMD Polaris Giveaway

How do you post a comment? Because I want to enter the giveway. By the way, I have a radeon r9 290x

Hello. 

Hope everyone's doing good. 

I have a Radeon 6770. Good little card served me well but I am looking into getting something with a bit more grunt behind it. It's lately been a bit slow due to the age of the build (was ultra budget build) and now that tech has changed I want to really get a edge on what I missed out on. 

I'm building my system, it would be great if I get one of this Graphics Card!

Oh, I see everybody have a 980 or a 980ti, I just have a Aspire V15 Nitro Laptop with an Intel i5. :(

But if I win I have a new graphics card. :)

560 ti with a zip-tied AIO water cooler to keep the temps and noise reasonable. Its time to move on, I think.

I have a R9290X, but I also havea  freesync monitor and I need more FPS! The new dota map is causing pain!

Right now I'm rocking a GTX 980 strix on my main computer,  but while thinking about making a new computer figure why not run for the red team this time through, and so the Polaris 10 would be sweet!

Now have 7870 (downgrade from 7970 coz MONNEY xD).

Get 60 fps on Overwatch but not on ultra 

CM GoHa.Ru <3 LinusTechTips!

Well to be completely honest i dont have a "rig" but if i win this i will finally have an excuse to buy the core for my rig. Pleaase

I currently have a HD7950 that I zip tied an aftermarket cooler to because the stock one finally died.

It would be nice to have a card with an actual cooler on it.

I usually use my rig for video editing and gaming , but it's running an old nvidea 9600
GT. I guess it's time for an upgrade ?!:D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm currently using a HD7850, it's kinda old so the reason for this giveaway is probably apparent ;P Whilst it does the job for the gaming/media i often use an upgrade would be pretty neat, it's not the kind of investment I can afford atm :)

Well, I'm currently running an old AMD 6870 from years ago and, to say the least, it's starting to struggle with the demands of recent games.

I currently have an msi gt 630 and really want to upgrade to an AMD rx 480 but am struggling to get hold of the money to do so

Don't have desktop pc right now,  saving up for pc build

Got a Sapphire R9 390 for my new CAD/"Console DESTROYER" (Kills it in CAD/BIM and runs games like a Willie Coyote's chasin it with a box of Acme BOOM BOOM!)  The card's great but it sucks watts like a squeeze-it! (am I tellin my age there?)  Would love a card to deliver the same but save some trees at the same time...and my electric bill :-)  CHEERS!

I really want to win this because I have an integrated amd GPU and with my ultra wide it doesn't run games too well

I've got an Nvidia Geforce GTX 745 in my system. Why I want this card? Well, first, the 745 is pretty outdated. And two, I'm excited for an AMD card with a low power draw and great performance. Plus, it looks cool. I always liked the design when they used it with Fury X. I'm glad to see it on newer cards.

It's like food for the soul, but it's a drink for the body.

i currently only have a 390 in my current rig, so i would love to upgrade to the latest an greatest. #AMDFanBOiiiii

i have a gtx 970, so i need moah fps!!

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

I have a rig with a 960 zotac 2gb, I realley want this card because I have a lot of games which I can't play due to the 2gb v ram and the unstable fps 

I've been hoping to get this so that I can actually play some of the games I have in better framerates and not play ,on the low setting of a game.

Good luck everyone

I am currently packing Intel Mobile 4 Series graphics that throttle to unplayable frame rates while playing 10 year old games on low settings. If I won an AMD graphics I would put it on my desk and then rub it and caress it as I played my video games. I would then probably put it in my rig.

Right now I have 2 GTX 660 in Sli (yes i know :( ) :D So hope i have luck with the Polaris one!

ATM I have built in a MSI 770GTX 4G TF, which gives me good performance, but somehow lately I can notice banding everywhere.. I am really confused with this matter. I cannot clearly tell if it's a driver/graphics card related issue, or if the monitor is just bad. But on the other hand at my second screen I can also notice the exact same kind of banding and posterisation, although it supports 10bpc. I researched a lot about this topic but dont feel any smarter. Until I didnt research every possible solution approach I can't be entirly sure and I don't want to judge prematurely. This is what drives me mad, not knowing.  So please, let me have banding free image quality, let it be my AMD EXPERIENCE!

btw: big fan of linus and his videos, they've got cool and well researched content.