AMD Polaris Giveaway

I actually don't have a desktop, only running off my laptop, which has nvidia gtx 980m. (college student) But I am looking into building my own after watching a crap ton of your videos. I figured it would be a cool experience and Id gain something useful out of it. So possibly winning this card would be a great head start.

Well I think that it would be a great Card to have and seeing as I don't have a graphics card that would be great to add to my pc build that will be happening soon thanks Linus for the video even thought you were sick

Using GTX 770 SLI not quite happy with the performance. Would love to try the red team again.

It would be nice to have something up to date    R9 280x/fx6300

Currently using a GTX 750, so a 480 would be a big step up.

gibe nao plz

I dont have a gpu, i live in México and tech is so expensive. Rx 480 is around $450, so yeah... Thanks for the giveaway! 

I am currently running on board graphics. Therefore really need a graphics card to start gaming.

I have GeForce 8800GTS 512. A new GPU from AMD's Polaris lineup would be great because of native DirectX 12, AMD's good support and I can, at last, play newer games with DX 11/12 support :)

I have only my laptop's HD 4600 Graphics, to my everlasting disappointment.

I currently got a 980Ti but my last graphics card was a R9 290 and I miss AMD VGA's :P that's the main reason why haha

using apu only 

best thing in the world is free

My current GPU is a R9-290 Tri-X OC, but plan on building a new machine as I'm moving countries and have to leave this computer behind (long story). A new GPU would certainly help start me off!

My 290 is starting to fry itself so I really need something to replace it. :)

My laptop(Don't quite remember what it's intergrated graphics card was, but I am pretty sure it was like an AMD Radeon HD 7340) recently fried (should've gotten some more years of warranty), now I am left with only a computer probably older than most people that was left in my garage(Can't even do basic school work on it, which is what I need a basic computer for). I would attempt to use it casually, but when I booted it up, it still had Windows 99, now all I have been left with is a phone. Anyway, besides the saddest story that will get a film award, I have saved up enough money to start building, and I personally would enjoy not having to buy a graphics card. RIP, the saddest story in the world.

I am currently using a Radeon HD 6950 and want to upgrade because it is quickly falling behind the required hardware specs for many new games. Even games that are a few years old are struggling; 1 GB of VRAM can make it difficult to run GTA V. Thanks for the giveaway.

Right now I'm using laptop so my graphic card is Nvidia Gt740m and I want to build new computer, I got my monitor and I'm trying to buy the other stuff ( saving money ) so If i'll be lucky enough maybe I can win this give away ^.^

I have a 960, i would love to upgrade to a polaris 10 or 11

I currently have a 7770, so it's easy to see how big upgrade it would be for me.

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Gibr nae pls

sorry that's my inner demon talking

but i have a 970 not much of an upgradenif I get a 480 but I can use MDA and I have never tried red team as the 970 is my first and only card

thanks for the give away

This would be a huge upgrade from my MSI AMD Radeon HD 7770 1GB card I have now running 3x 1080p screens. Just built a new 6700k/16GB/ASUS Z170-AR system, but brought the old GPU forward in hopes of catching a deal with the new GPUs coming out. So far, I can't find anything in stock for a reasonable price. Maybe the GTX 1060s will fix that?

I can haz?

i have a r9 290 and has be going strong for years now AMD is awsome o yes also i want it

I have:

Am2 mobo

Amd athlon 64 x2

Nvidia gt 230

4gb ram

500 watt psu

I only play warface,and i NEED to get an upgrade!!!

I am planning for a new rig,winning this should be a awesometastic built start!!!!!!

I am currently using the default intel skylake HD Graphics 530, so yea i pretty much cant play anything except for minecraft at 60 FPS #RIP

And an actual Graphics card would be amazing right now.

Hey i would like to get it so i can enjoy gaming at 4k and my current card the gtx 660 cant allow me to do that.

nvidiaftw

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.