AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an R9 280X, so the lower power consumption would be nice specially now that we are in summer.

Using a gtx 680 and have been trying to buy one of the new Polaris lineup but can never find one that isn't sold out. Oh crap nvm GIB NAO!!!

I have a Nvidia GTX 970, and I'm ready to once again give AMD a chance to earn my love and dedication.

I've got an R7 360 because I needed DX 11 support to do motion capture with my 6 PS3 Eyes I bought so I can make 3D animations on a budget (because I am a game developer), and it sucks. That's why I need an upgrade.

i will win. lol

replace my ancient hd 6850

forever radeon fangays

Heh, I have nVidia GT 9500 and the reason for upgrade is simple... I want finally ged rid of playing games on 15 FPS. I'm intrested in AMD, I'm waiting for AMD Zen for rig upgrade, before I wanted just nVidia, because AMD had driver problems, but recently has side changed. I like that AMD card can be powered just on 6pin PCIe and it's also very durable ;).

Btw. this GPU is still used by 0.55% Steam users, so I think no shame with using it.

I have a GTX 960 2GB. The 2GB vram is what limits the performance on most games

it would be great upgrade from 6850 I'm currently using, just in time for battlefield 1

Rocking Intel HD 4000 after my 6870 died.  I'm not convinced anything is better than the Intel HD 4000 but I'd be willing to try!

i7-3770k, 16gb ddr3@1600, 120gb Intel SSD, 240gb Intel SSD

I am using the r7 370 but I would want to upgrade my computer all around and a new card would be a great start

I am using an Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti in an otherwise strong rig, and could use the upgrade

I bought an AMD Radeon HD 6850 and thought to myself, that will do. Fast forward to today, the card is 6 years old now and can't play some of the latest games. My new card of choice, the AMD Radeon RX 4xx series. This is the card I want so I can play the latest games and be set for VR! Linus Tech Tips is awesome! :D

i have an evga gtx 970 ssc (temporary) in a rig with i7-5820k, 32gb of kingston savage ddr4-2800, msi x99a mpower, xfx xtr 650w and an obsidian 750d, everything ready for custom water cooling loop,i already have all parts needed, when i buy the new gpu (1080 ti/new titan/vega), i will assemle the customwater cooling loop, i want to try the rx 480

I have a Gforce GTX 970 but i needz diz plez!

I got a 770 from EVGA. It's good enough for now, but I'd love to be able to play all the new games at decent settings other than bare minimum on my 144hz monitor. Thanks guys!

I have an r9 270x, and i want the upgrade because the new AMD cards are much better than mine P.S gibe nao pls

What can I say?

My pc is 8 years old and the gpu is an old sapphire hd6850 1G of ram.

I bought the computer and video card then life was much easier(my income was largely pocket money) problem now is that all my income goes to housing .
I live in Romania and my salary is 250 $ , and unfortunately I do not even mermit will buy a video card on Ebay .
So this board would be very welcome.
My English is not very good, so I apologize if I did not write it right

Thank you.

I currently have multiple rigs I keep as loaner PCs for lan parties I co-host with a friend about 4 times a year. My weakest one has a AMD HD7850 in an ITX Raijintek "toaster" that Linus reviewed a year or two ago. The 7850 blasts hot air out the front and has been somewhat concerning for damaging the plastic tables we use with its 70C exhaust. A Polaris 11 card and its incredible power savings would be a great match for this little ITX box. 

im running a EVGA GT 740 FTW edition. I'm pretty sure a lot of things would be better. cant complain though most of the parts in my system were gifts

I have a r9 280 gigabyte edition and it would be really nice to upgrade the GPU

PD: gibe nao pls :P

Not to brag or anything but I have an NvidiaGT440 (ancient from the pyramids of Egypt), and a core to duo pc. It would be so cool to win :D

My build from last summer was done on the cheap, and though I'm packing an R9 380x (which crushes most titles) it still doesn't have enough juice for the most demanding The build was done with 500$ and parts from my last build, so I can't afford another card right now. I would love a new card so I can finally do crossfire and fix my performance!

I actually don't have a desktop, only running off my laptop, which has nvidia gtx 980m. (college student) But I am looking into building my own after watching a crap ton of your videos. I figured it would be a cool experience and Id gain something useful out of it. So possibly winning this card would be a great head start.