AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a gt 610 2gb version and let me say I don't even enjoy playing games on this computer anymore because everything is just so pixelated. Even when I don't mind it on some games the fps is just too low. When I play counter strike:GO it sometimes drops into the 20 fps range. But it mostly averages in the 50-70 fps. 

I'm using a Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X and I just want a new graphics card because my favorite game, CS:GO, crashes quite a bit for some reason and I just want to play it. And yes, I have come here for help as well as AMD themselves. It's alot better now, but still not ideal.

CPU Intel i5-4690K, Motherboard ASRock Z97 Extreme3, Memory G.SKILL Ares Series 8GB (2x4), Storage WD Caviar Blue 1TB, GPU SAPPHIRE Vapor-X R9 280X, Case Corsair 300R Mid-Tower, PSU EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze, OS Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB, Mouse Logitech G502, Headphones Audio Technica ATH M50X, Microphone Antlion Modmic 2.0

Running a R7 250 in an office pc and a 750ti in my gaming rig and this good but can't get 4k gaming from it. Looking to upgrade as I've just put in fan control unit and FX8350.

Currently running a GTX 960, and so far I've seen the Polaris GPUs are a pretty solid contender or upgrade compared to it. Plus, it'd be nice to show Nvidia that they do have proper competition so perhaps they try a little harder with reasonable pricing... :P

I currently use a R9 280X by Asus :)

A polaris Gpu would be nice for VR *-*  (one day when its more affordable)

I currently have two AMD Radeon HD6870 in crossfire, i think its time for an upgrade :P

However thanks for the giveaway!

Gigabyte gtx 980, and hope to play with AMD :)

linustechtips wohoo!! :D

I have a GeForce 660. I am working on an entirely new build. The current rig I have I traded an XBOX One for. I am looking to build a completely new Rig with an Asus M5a 99fx pro R2.0 in a DIYPC Solar M1R black and red case with an AMD FX8350 CPU. Plus I've always been a fan of AMD graphics.

I have a pny gtx 610. I can not play games with that graphic card.

I am currently using a Sapphire R7 260x graphics card.,  and..... Coz its Polaris bruh., hehehe.,

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have a R9 270x, and its time for a upgrade 

My old graphics card died on me 2 weeks after the warranty expired, so a new one word be greatly appreciated.

I'm using a XFX RX 480 8Gb card on my main PC, but I need to upgrade my wife's PC; she's using 6890's in CF mode...been a while since I've touched her PC.

I'm rocking sapphire r9 280x tri-x vapor-x but i need a upgrade because of a new monitor, ultra wide 2560x1080...:)

My computer has a gtx 750ti in it. I really like vr my friend has oculist and I love it, but my computer can not get close to running anything in vr.

can't forget old school ;)

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have no graphics card ;-;

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hi Linus, 

This is my first time posting here but have been subscribed for years, figured it was about time.  

My pc has a good processor 4650k and has a hand me down 660ti from a friend of mine. 

The system runs good and can handle just about any game but I am using a 19 inch 720p TV with only 30fps refresh rate and I can't afford to replace both the TV and the video card. 

My friend always rubs in how his 144hz 1440p monitor and gtx1080 make everything look so good. I can also notice a huge difference when I play on his which makes me die a little on the inside each time. 

Well either way I will continue to support Linus, Luke and the rest of Linus Media Group. 

Thank you

my rig has what feels like a potato supplying the graphics, I've been looking for a reason to invest  in a  new rig and winning this would be a great reason.

something something... graphics card.

On a more serious note, I gave my friend my old 480GTX when I got my 670(now 970 because the 670 died) and  he could use the upgrade.

I am currently using a gtx 550 ti that Linus recommended ages ago, my second pc still running nvidia 7300gs, It would be awesome if I could get one of these card to play some modern games. 

Because I still use a

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Deneb 3.2GHz

GPU HD 5850

and need an upgrade really bad ;-( 

Fingers crossed :-P

11896151_1199744033384415_4151787651401766211_o.jpg

DSCN4236.JPG

currently running a r9 290 and want more power efficiency pls