AMD Polaris Giveaway

i have a 980ti but i need more displayports for all my monitors so hopefully i can run them together for the extra ports
if not ill give it to ma bro or something.

i have a 970 and only want amd gpu if i win it, i would not buy it sorry.

I have a used 280x which was used for bitcoin mining before I bought it. Good luck everyone

I currently am running a Radeon R7 250X and I've been trying to figure out what to upgrade it to for a while now, and after looking at AMDs newest cards and their prices, Im surely going to be buying something from the RX line for the upgrade. Getting a card for free would (obviously) save me the cost of the card, and would allow me to put that money towards something else, like college.

I've got an A10-7800 apu and only have enough mony to upgrade the cpu,  not enough to buy a seperate graphics card. 

My current GPU is still my first GPU: a Sapphire R7950 Boost 3GB that I bought when I first put my rig together. I'd love one of the new polaris cards because theres only so far over clocking can take me, and even though I'm so glad my card has lasted this long it's starting to show its age in newer titles and frame drops in CS:GO suuuuuuuuck (TY volvo)

...Plz gibe naow (or in a week I'm not fussy)

Using HD 6670 right now...so ya..need this graphic card

I'm running on the Intel Graphics 510. I really need that video card. lol

I'm currently running no discrete graphics. I have Intel HD 4400 integrated graphics.

My rig has a core i7 4790 (non-K) and a GTX 745 in it. and I would love to upgrade very soon. as my motherboard is a cheapo from a Acer prebuild and my PSU keeps craping out on me. And omfg this GPU... you let it run for 10 mins in any graphics intensive game with direct x (AT BASE CLOCK SPEEDS) and it crashes with the message that the device was hung. The thing only has the PCIE slot it is connected to to power the damn things 55w TDP. To put the GPU into perspective if I want to play BF4 I have to play at 900p at min settings and I still have to underclock the GPU if I want to play for more that 10 mins. Gibe nao pls. srsly. This is my only working PC atm and I have the money to upgrade the motherboard and PSU to accommodate a new GPU but i don't have the money to get the GPU, all the nice things i buy would be sitting a case doing nothing.

I have a 970. Want one because i feel betrayed by nvidia with the whole VRAM thing

I currently have a AMD HD 5670 a old graphic card, really need the RX to improve my gaming experience. Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work.  :D

Hello, I'm currently using a GTX 970 as my old card died after a few years of ware and tare. It was a quick grab and a slight upgrade from what I had, I've always gone for the cheaper alternatives and I've been using Nvidia for ages now, my latest Radeon card was a 9800 Pro. It would be sad if I was still using that.

I'm guessing I'd get a few more FPS with this card and wouldn't have to say RIP to my wallet that is slowly bleeding out. :P

I'm running a Sapphire R9 380, and the RX 480 would be a nice improvement. NOA GIB MEH THA CURD PLS

I am building my first gaming PC and i almost have all the parts , Besids GPU and SSD/HDD so im almost there, winning this giveaway would mean a lot for me  as i am still 1 month away from buying RX 480 because of budget issues : (

I have a R9 380, but it doesn't physically fit in the PC I want to use for gaming (i5-2310 based machine found in the trash).  Thanks for running the giveaway!

I'm just started creating my first rig and in I just realised how expensive can a graphics card be so this would be an awesome help from you guys ?

I really could use a better parts for my system. 

Running q6600 4Gb 4x500Gb raid5, some Radeon gc and a ProLiant g5 server 2x3Ghz 4 core Xeon,28Gb,8x 2.5" 146gb SAS raid 6. 

Ancient, but still kicking ;)

Wish me luck!  

Currently have r7 370, would like to upgrade but need to replace my case and cpu cooler first (thinking about define s and noctua nh-d15) because its sounds like a leaf blower and a jet engine while playing AAA games. Also want to upgrade my cpu and mobo, but i can wait for zen results.

Back to running my ol' 460. Need a polaris card so I can experience the magnificent Triss Merigold in higher quality.