AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a gtx 750ti, but it is loud and not very effective in the terms of 1440p gaming. I'd love a new card to replace mine, and it would be great if I was chosen to receive the card, but I know deep down that I'll never get it. -_-

PS: GIBE NAO PLS

I'm rocking a GTX 480. Could definitely use an upgrade.

--Neil Hanlon

Operations Engineer

I really want the rx 480 because I'm building a new pc right now and ?? don't have enough money.  so I wanted to buy the componants and wait some years to buy a graphic card 

if I win I will be so happy 

tanks for the give away

I ever wanted to play a game in 60 fps AND 1080p.

I hope the RX 480 will achieve that.

I have a radeon HD 7970, its still fairly good even in some newer games, but I would love an upgrade so thanks for the opportunity LTT Crew !

I´ve build a new rig a couple weeks ago (with i7 6700, Asus H170M-E, 16GB RAM, 240GB Hynix SSD, 2x 1TB HDD and a 700 Watt PSU from CoolerMaster (pretty old one, so will be changed soon) and I´m still waiting for the 1060 to come for my grafics card choice. So currently there is no card in it... And to make my choice easier, I could win one of these cards, though ;) Would be pretty awesome!

Don't have a GPU.. running of a a10 5800k which is oc a a little to get SOME performance but that means it got bump up the fan speed and it's sounds like a dang tornado l, plz lord gaben be on my side 

Save me ordering one :P

curently using a 950. Which will be donated to my daughters pc, which she built herself following watching Linus with his daughter :) she's only into wow, but I need to upgrade for VR !! 

I have a R9 380 which i want to upgrade as it keeps on overheating due to fan failures. I need a new card to play good again.

Givs me dat card

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a 7870, I know i'm outdated, thus the need of an update.

Running on a 970 but I'd love to be able to take advantage of DX12 with 2 graphics cards from different brands. 

GTX 660 non Ti, which refuses to keep my computer from bluescreening everytime the computer wakes up! But it still runs games great! (not really in comparison). But hey! It kind of works! :|

gibe nao pls

btw I have a gtx 580 so really need an upgrade

I'm running off of a single xfx r9 290, but I need an upgrade because as I get a 1440p monitor, running content on it, my 1080p@60Hz monitor, and my 1080p@144Hz monitor will become more difficult.

I still have my very old amd phenom II 955 and a 5870 reference model :)
That card was amazing and functions well to this day. But now i cant play games on high settings anymore because of the 1gb vram and simply lacking performance.

Thats why i am looking forward to getting a polaris card :)

My GTX 560Ti just died :(

Currently waiting for the 480X AIBs to replace it!

I have an Nvidia GTX 760 which does OK, I guess. I would certainly love a free upgrade to a  Polaris 10 video card or Polaris 11 video card. I'd like to stay on the learning curve.  Love to be able to sample the 14 nm techology architecture!!!! I got my fingers crossed!

Currently rocking an r9 280x, but my friend wants to build his first rig soon, so I'm hoping to save him a few bucks and upgrade to Polaris myself in the process.

I don't have a PC right now but I am trying to build one, and winning this card will help me a lot because living in Canada is hard and things here are a bit more pricey. The Rx 480 was my go to card for bulding my pc but I don't have enough money to buy every component  so this would be a blessing. Thanks!

Old 2500k 560ti system that I just revamped with a RX480.

A second one would force me to pry open my wallet and go for a nice crossfire build.

Good ol' R9 270X. Seeing the other comments in this thread made me realize just how out-of-date my card really is...

I'm currently using a 770 and would love to be able to use it as a starting point for building another computer for my daughter.

5 minutes ago, StaffCorporal said:

This is basically my GPU right now:

aUmNEJO.jpg

well unfortunately your not going to be getting much of an upgrade seeing that the new AMD gpus look like this

download (19).jpg

Ok So basically I have gone through 2 computers. The fits computer Was built by a freind and he shipped it to me when it got to my  house the Ram needed to be resed so my dad and I tried to reseed i and ended up breaking the fan ram and motherboard and GPU (Don't ask me how but it was bad). I was pretty salt because I spent a crapton of money on. I decided That I was going to build a new computer by myself. I Reused the CPU intel i7 4470k and the ssd everything else was trash I bought a new motherboard and the prize of the show the new sexy evga SC 980. I was hyped so hard played like a dream. Along comes my dad and was like "you'r grounded give me your computer" (my computer wasn't in a case because I spent all of that money on the gpu). Basicly he unplugs everything and pts in in a static box for a week when I got it back nothing worked the power supply didn't even turn on I asked my friends to help we then announced that everything except my all in one watercooler was thrashed. So by this time I'm so salt my dad blames it on me because it wasn't in its case so I decided that I have given up on the building my own computer at least when I was in the house. I saved in a lot of money 1,600 to by the new razor stealth I just wanted a good looking computer and that is what I got. However the computer is not powerfull And that is why I would like to by the razor core and a new amd GPU. I have just had alot of bad luck with the NVidia game.