AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a 750TI in my computer... I'm a console peasant alright :D Thanks for this giveaway and I wish everyone the best of luck! 

if I could get a new AMD Polaris GPU 

Craig.jpg

(currently running two GTX770's 2GB)

I have a so powerful GPU that even the RX 480 can't beat.

*SPOILER*

See Image.

IMG_20160718_214151.jpg

My gaming rig is rocking a Gigabyte Windforce 7870 GHZ edition, and while it's older, its still a decent card for what it is. I'd love to upgrade to a Polaris GPU to help keep up with the latest games, as well as venture beyond the realm of 1080p.

Thanks LMG for hosting this Giveaway!

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

24 minutes ago, melv said:

I'm running an r9 380 which is awesome, I love most of AMDs products and I'm looking to upgrade since I'm a whore to FPS. I bang my head against the wall Everytime I see that I can't get 60 fps at maxed out settings.

(I get 60 fps most of the time in 1080p

But not on very heavy graphics games)

So please..., give me that tasty rx480 before my head bleeds of playing too much DOOM and GTA V

P.S : Looking forward to more AMD's awesome Budget products

Finding someone else who uses the same R9 <3, thats so cool :D

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

I am currently without a graphics card in my rig, so winning this one would be amazing and would really help me make the transition to 1440p! Thank you for LMG and AMD for doing this giveaway!

I'm using a GTX 980 TI... and AMD Graphics cards used to burn out on me after 3 months. I'm curious to test out their new cards.

I'm currently using an r7 370 and would just like to be able to expand my games past cs:go and rocket league

I currently have an  AMD 6950, I'm just a little out of date and would love to take full advantage of current technology.

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I love custom computers and I would love to upgrade my gtx 660.

Yeah I could use a dGPU since I've never had one :(

Currently using a geforce 7060n, running out of old games in my steam library...

I just recently upgraded to the GTX 950 from a GTX 750Ti. Therefore an RX 460 in my rig or something like that wouldn't really improve it. But I would still take it and give it to one of my friends maybe. The RX 480 and 470 should fit perfectly into my PC though. So in conclusion, I'm maybe not the best choice but I would also be happy!

i dont have a rig yet and im trying to build my first one and a gpu would be nice

I love custom computers and I would love to upgrade my gtx 660.

I have a AMD 6970 i definitely need an upgrade

Ill be building a new system later this year.

Right now I use an R7 370 which is plugged into a PCIE gen 2 slot..... ew.

And it's also in a really tiny non-full tower case. Meh.

And Im also university student. No money here for now. 

Pls halp :>

I don't have a graphics card. Only using integrated. I want a new AMD graphics card because I don't have one. 

it would be cool to have a graphics card......

I'm currently using a second hand radeon 7950HD my asus 750ti couldn't hold up to a power surge a few months ago from a storm, and don't have the cash on hand to get another card.

I curently have a gtx 960 right now and it serves its purpose but I would like to upgrade my moniter to 144hz and with one of these new cards I would be able to do it.

I'm running them nice Intel Integrated Graphics. Living the high life, laughing at people with a discrete graphics card.... Yea I'd like that 480.

I am building a budget mini ITX rig and free graphics card would be sweet and allow me to spend a bit more in regards to the cpu and cooling solution.