AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a GTX960, but i have feelings for AMD (My first card was a 4850, and i still have it). Great move on the price for the 480, that's competition!!

Using a Sapphire Radeon HD 4870. Served me well, but shows its age.

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am using a gtx650 time boost and would like an upgrade.  

Current GPU: AMD R9 270X, Quite a decent gpu for my needs but games are changing.

I am tempted to get a GTX  1060 For my upcoming mobile rig if that has true w120 and not some rushed "we say its w120"

gibe nao pls

Jokes aside, I have a gtx 660ti. In my opinion AMD are killing it with affordable display technology that surpasses other technologies for a fraction of the price. Unfortunately I can't use any of those freesync monitors without a new card, so here's hoping :D

10 hours ago, SolarpandaS said:

gibe nao plz

I have a 980ti but hey it's free right? Might as well, and if it turns out polaris is better I might switch it out!

It won't be better than a 980Ti but you're right, it's free!

I'm running a 1gb hd7850 and it not doing to well these days.

I am Curently running only one  r9 285, it's amazing but due to my motherboard crossfire went out the door :c i cri. whichever i get it WILL be auwesum. 

pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie applepie pie pie pie pie pie applepiepie pie pie pie pie pie

I've got an r9 270x, and while it still works fine, Doom is getting crap frames at low settings. That might just be my fx 6300 though... Either way, gibe nao pls.

I'm running a 960m in my laptop, and I'm planning to build a desktop soon and this card would help start that process.

i am currently running a gtx 460 whichheats like an oven and i want the upgrade so i can play with better framerates on medium settings

Would love to upgrade from an gtx 770ti oc twin frozr.  It only cost be just under 200.  I'd like to see how well the polaris will help out 3d animation

i have gtx 745,  gibe nao pls or kill me.

I am running a single gtx 670 in my main rig and have been thinking about getting either a gtx 1070 or giving amd a chance to impress me.

Hey LTT-forums,

My hardcore gaming rig is currently running off an top of the line Nvidia GTX 650 4Gb edition and an awesome i3 from Intel!

But now I want to betray my lovely companion, because the Nvidia drivers and software start stabbing me in the back more and more often, resulting in game-crashes ;(

And with a new and shiny Polaris card, I can finally game in peace and harmony  \(*.*)/

1468859442864499929956.jpg

I am using an A10-7870k with its iGPU and those polaris GPUs are the perfect upgrade.

Poor college student who loves computers. Current rig is all AMD (yeah im a fan even though their CPU's can be underpowered) FX6300 and r7 260X, nothing special but great for some lighter gaming but in a rather vintage completely see through case. (i'll attach a picture) Would love to not have to worry about framerate at 1080p in more taxing games. I was hoping to upgrade my current rig with one of these anyways when I get some spare cash and to my surprise found this giveaway! When I do upgrade I plan to build a PC for a friend of mine who would love to get into PC gaming but doesn't have the cash. (not that I really do >.>)
Thanks for all ya'll do! Great show!

photo_2016-07-18_12-16-05.jpg

I have 750 ti, times are a changin' and I need a better card.

I have an NVIDIA GT 610 and I bought this back when I was tight on budget and needed a Graphics Card to watch HD Videos.So, basically, I can't play any games at high settings right now. An RX480 would really help.

I got a nvidia quadro k620 right now. Anything with more than 2gb of memory would be awesome!!!

Currently using HD7730m and also an HTPC with a HD3870. Planning to purchase a Polaris 10 gpu this summer.

I use the GTX 650. Guess i dont need to say more

I currently have a gtx 860m for my laptop, no pc yet, saving for one.

My R9 270 is getting old and giving signs of failure and I have no money  right now to buy a new graphics card so getting a free Polaris GPU would be great as future proofing.